• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
vote billy bob

he's a hunam.

also, three curseds have been killed so far. how many more might there be? or were there originally?

i wonder how many villains there are now? i suppose that randakar was likely targeted once or twice, perhaps defended once or twice as well. but how many attacks happened and created a new monster?

Oh, I almost forgot:

vote Billy Bob

You know, I have a little theory here, tell me GM is this a valid vote or not? I see nothing against it in the rules, and remember hearing about a game where the GM was the only wolf and he left off the part of not being allowed to vote for the GM as the hint that the village needed to.

Vote johho888

Naturally if that turns out to not be true, I will vote for someone else.

Would explain why we have found only cultists so far.

Maybe its just a weird set up? :confused:

Johho888 is not known for games where the GM is the wolf, but maybe that is just what he wanted us to think. :p

Ciryandor. Slinky. Eternaly_Lost. Raczynski. All of them have peeked my interest somehow when going over that votecount summary. I just haven't invested the time yet to make a case for any of them one way or another.

edit: Let's add "humancalculator" to that one, too ..

Sorry for your untimely death :(

But regarding your analysis I can say that are my top suspects too atm.
And because you turned out to be a villager I trust your analysis.
Much more than the analysis of others, who are still alive ...

Vote Ciryandor

I am not a wolf!

I noticed that you did not say my vote was invalid, just that you are not a wolf...

I don't know how to read that, so I think that means my vote stands?

Voting the GM is similar to voting Mass Suicide.

I noticed that you did not say my vote was invalid, just that you are not a wolf...

I don't know how to read that, so I think that means my vote stands?
Well, I'm no Phoenix either so no, you have to vote someone playing the game - which I am not - or your vote will be counted as a "not voted".

Voting the GM is similar to voting Mass Suicide.
Actually it was quite the opposite in the only game where it mattered. Had we voted to lynch the GM we would have won but instead we voted for Mass Suicide and the evil GM won.

Official vote count, 22h 59min to deadline

billy bob - 4 - Lord_D, Yakman, Kriszo, Eternaly_Lost
AVN - 1 - walrus
Ciryandor - 1 - AVN

not voted - 11 - humancalculator, Jopi, Slinky, Lord Strange II, Lord_D, sbr, trespoe, Raczynski, walrus, billy bob, Ciryandor

missed two votes, will be subbed if missing another - billy bob, humancalculator
missed one vote - sbr, Lord Strange II, White Daimon, Jopi, Raczynski, Eternaly_Lost

Actually it was quite the opposite in the only game where it mattered. Had we voted to lynch the GM we would have won but instead we voted for Mass Suicide and the evil GM won.
Yes, I remember, but since then, they have been almost equivalent, haven't they?

Yes, I remember, but since then, they have been almost equivalent, haven't they?
I don't remember any mass suicide votes later but I remember how we voted "The Castle", which was the GM, in one game and the GM did something special in the update that day.

Statement: VOTE BILLY BOB!

Slinky is playing? :eek:

You need to check your input. :p

I clearly stated my two day absense. Perhaps that's why you haven't seen much of me.

You need to check your input. :p

I clearly stated my two day absense. Perhaps that's why you haven't seen much of me.

*Oh yeah*