• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Hal 9000 (EUROO7)

Vote Terminator (Tornadoli)

For falling for the typical human mistake of thinking Keanu Reeves is an organic unit.

A tiebreak, this early? Hmm. That's even more interesting than jopi's throwaway.

Unvote Jopi
Vote Cuthuthulu

Its not like Jonti to not take the chance to vote Yakman??

Jonti goes after Yakman when Yakman is only posting 2-word vote posts and failing to engage with the game. His vote this round actually had more than 3 words. So no, it's perfectly understandable.
edit: He *still* did not engage with the thread much, mind ..

Jonti goes after Yakman when Yakman is only posting 2-word vote posts and failing to engage with the game. His vote this round actually had more than 3 words. So no, it's perfectly understandable.

If thats the case, Emperor Walter is in the poo poo..

Vote Tornadoli

Thats all he could manage.

If thats the case, Emperor Walter is in the poo poo..

EW is a serial zombie - possibly worse than Yakman in some ways, I think.
But I'm not sure if he has reached the same level of annoyance that jonti had with Yakman ;-)

Vote Boten Anna (Jonti).

Its not like Jonti to not take the chance to vote Yakman??

Yakman has not yet done anything to incur my wrath.

Well you can't expect much with him can you?

EW is a serial zombie - possibly worse than Yakman in some ways, I think.
But I'm not sure if he has reached the same level of annoyance that jonti had with Yakman ;-)

He hasn't yet got to that level, although EW does deserve to be slapped around with a large trout. It's probably because while Yakman was hailed as some kind of great WW institution, EW makes as much impression as a beige Toyota Corolla.

I was going to type something funny in response to this, but I fell asleep reading the final 3 words.

Easily done. They're prescribing them on the NHS now for insomniacs.

Official vote count, 7h 15min to deadline

Tornadoli - 4 - White Daimon, Emperor Walter, EUROO7, Cuthuthulu
Cuthuthulu - 3 - Lord_D, randakar, Tornadoli
Yakman - 3 - dublish, Ciryandor, marty99
EUROO7 - 2 - trespoe, jonti-h
jonti-h - 2 - Steed, the_hdk
AVN - 1 - Yakman
walrus - 1 - AVN
randakar - 1 - walrus
the_hdk - 1 - Raczynski
jerard - 1 - humancalculator
Ciryandor - 1 - Kriszo
Raczynski - 1 - Jopi

not voted - 6 - sbr, Jensthemens, jerard, Slinky, billy bob, Eternaly_Lost

Vote the_hdk

Unvote EUROO7 Vote the_hdk. Death to LSST!

Unvote EUROO7 Vote the_hdk. Death to LSST!

<BEEP><BEEP><WHIRL><WHISTLE><WHISTLE><WHIRL><WHIRL><WHIRL><BEEP><DING><WHISTLE>

-

Well, rather interesting day so far, find it rather interesting that someone has already gone out and accused someone of being human already, and from what I could get from the posts, it did not seem as much as a joke as I would have expected.

Not sure how to take that, so I think I will just follow Jonti-h for a while and aim to take out LSST.

Vote the_hdk

-

On a side note, Dwarf Fortress does wonders for making certain you have no free time.

Thats some serious vote buildup on hdk suddenly.

Well, rather interesting day so far, find it rather interesting that someone has already gone out and accused someone of being human already, and from what I could get from the posts, it did not seem as much as a joke as I would have expected.

Welcome back to the game EL :)
Are you talking about Torn accusing marty here or ..?
Because I'm fairly certain that's probably a joke ;-)

Not sure how to take that, so I think I will just follow Jonti-h for a while and aim to take out LSST.

And that makes him tied with Torn. Nice, though the speed of this wagon is rather interesting..

edit: emu'd by Kriszo ..

*Oooh. I don't know what to* *Make* *of* *music* *wa-* *-go-* *-n*

Thats some serious vote buildup on hdk suddenly.

The phrase you want is "tank of musicians"

It's day one, it's highly unlikely your packmate will be hanged ;)

41727760325783e64bc5.jpg
marvinhhgg.jpg

EW makes as much impression as a beige Toyota Corolla.

I once had a conversation with a beige Toyota Corolla. His name was Neville, it was very depressing indeed