+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf XCIV: The Zeroth Law

No Longer a Linear Scale walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Fair point about not being certain, but with so many no hunts, and no pack on pack action yet, I'm 99% sure that it must be a load of lucky GA protection orders, unless the number of cursed and cultists have been balanced out with a tonne of blesseds
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2

Anyway, the 9 units still operational:

AVN - wanted me to break the TIE yesterday, but didn't break it himself while voting for Jopi.......obviously not in a pack with him, but could easily be in a different pack trying to look like a villager. I was wanting to lynch him the other day, but I think he's taken a step down to being unsuspicious, as unless there's some sort of baddie-wolf scanner, or he's the apparantly non-existant seer, he'd not know Jopi's role.
    walrus - an idiot, but not a wolf
    humancalculator -
    sbr - the priest
    Lord_D - cleared by Priestly/seerish powers scan several nights ago
    Jensthemens subbed by Lord Strange II subbed by EUROO8 -
    trespoe -
    Raczynski -
    Yakman -

People's thoughts on the blanks? I'll edit my thoughts into this post after I've looked at the voting records/had a think.
    Last edited by walrus; 10-09-2010 at 16:03.

Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Fair point about not being certain, but with so many no hunts, and no pack on pack action yet, I'm 99% sure that it must be a load of lucky GA protection orders, unless the number of cursed and cultists have been balanced out with a tonne of blesseds
    *dances*

Quote Originally Posted by The message
    So far there has been only one blessed player yet, and that was Jopi the wolf. There have however been a load of curseds. I'm still optimistic though, there's a good chance the GA did some wondrous work this game

*Now. Live it. The prime time of your life.*

*starts dancing*

Quote Originally Posted by The message
    This game is a very confusing one in its setup. I guess that's how it was intended and it's good that way, makes us think more. Yet as we've only just caught our first wolf it's not easy to reach hard conclusions. There's certain people I feel certain of to be good. There's others I simply don't know. I voted accordingly. In general I sort of agree with what you posted till now Flexo.

Unvote walrus
    Vote EURO

He is the only real candidate for today, IMO. Looking at walrus' votes yesterday does help his case enough for now. He got Jopi into danger then changed off, which is the opposite approach a wolf would use.

I scanned Lord Strange many days ago and he is not a cultist, sorc or apprentice. Since I think all of the cultists are dead my scans don't mean a whole lot anymore.

Euro and Humancalculator may be good targets, as their absences, and presumably small packs would explain the large number of no-hunts.

Vote Humancalculator

Unvote Yakman, Vote EUROO8

*Oh yeah.*

Vote humancalculator

Just in case you change your minds.
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Official vote count, 1h 45min to deadline

EUROO8 - 5 - trespoe, AVN, Raczynski, sbr, Lord_D
    humancalculator - 2 - walrus, EUROO8
    Lord_D - 1 - Yakman

not voted - 1 - humancalculator

missed two votes, will be subbed if missing another - humancalculator
    missed one vote - sbr, Raczynski

humancalculator is a cultist, I scanned him yesterday. He is supposed to be killed by a Hunter today. Multiple people know the alleged Hunter's name in case hc is not killed.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Yeah, just missed that by 2 minutes. Sorry.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned

WW Big Wins: LXV, LXXI, CXXVII, CXXIX, CXXX, CXXXI, CXXXII
    WW Lite Wins: XCVII (sub win), CXIX, CXXI, CXXVII, CXXXVI, CCVIII, CCXXXVIII

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Day 1011 and Night 1011

Today was to be the day of reckoning for all inactive zombies and undeads. There are no such things as zombie robots or undead machines you say? Well, then you have never heard of C3PO the Weak Willed Robot that was lynched by his fellow robots for sitting sulking in a corner or
    HK-47 the 4th in command Human Controlled robot that was toasted by fire from Lt. Cdr. Data's Weapons Array.

All this talk of horrible creatures of the night must have scared the humans because yet another night went by uneventfully.

You lynched EUROO8 the cursed villager.
    humancalulator the 4th in command cultist was shot by Raczynski the hunter.
    Noone was eaten by the wolves.

EURO was cursed again!

ffs!
    Quote Originally Posted by sbr View Post
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Haha, jesus, what the hell is going on in this game

Quote Originally Posted by sbr View Post
    Did you do that smilie or did someone else?
    I edited the backup one for use here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast