• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fair point about not being certain, but with so many no hunts, and no pack on pack action yet, I'm 99% sure that it must be a load of lucky GA protection orders, unless the number of cursed and cultists have been balanced out with a tonne of blesseds

Anyway, the 9 units still operational:

AVN - wanted me to break the TIE yesterday, but didn't break it himself while voting for Jopi.......obviously not in a pack with him, but could easily be in a different pack trying to look like a villager. I was wanting to lynch him the other day, but I think he's taken a step down to being unsuspicious, as unless there's some sort of baddie-wolf scanner, or he's the apparantly non-existant seer, he'd not know Jopi's role.
walrus - an idiot, but not a wolf
humancalculator -
sbr - the priest
Lord_D - cleared by Priestly/seerish powers scan several nights ago
Jensthemens subbed by Lord Strange II subbed by EUROO8 -
trespoe -
Raczynski -
Yakman -

People's thoughts on the blanks? I'll edit my thoughts into this post after I've looked at the voting records/had a think.

Last edited:
Fair point about not being certain, but with so many no hunts, and no pack on pack action yet, I'm 99% sure that it must be a load of lucky GA protection orders, unless the number of cursed and cultists have been balanced out with a tonne of blesseds

*dances*

The message said:
So far there has been only one blessed player yet, and that was Jopi the wolf. There have however been a load of curseds. I'm still optimistic though, there's a good chance the GA did some wondrous work this game :)

*Now. Live it. The prime time of your life.*

*starts dancing*

The message said:
This game is a very confusing one in its setup. I guess that's how it was intended and it's good that way, makes us think more. Yet as we've only just caught our first wolf it's not easy to reach hard conclusions. There's certain people I feel certain of to be good. There's others I simply don't know. I voted accordingly. In general I sort of agree with what you posted till now Flexo.

Unvote walrus
Vote EURO

He is the only real candidate for today, IMO. Looking at walrus' votes yesterday does help his case enough for now. He got Jopi into danger then changed off, which is the opposite approach a wolf would use.

I scanned Lord Strange many days ago and he is not a cultist, sorc or apprentice. Since I think all of the cultists are dead my scans don't mean a whole lot anymore.

Euro and Humancalculator may be good targets, as their absences, and presumably small packs would explain the large number of no-hunts.

Unvote Yakman, Vote EUROO8

*Oh yeah.*

:)

Vote humancalculator

Just in case you change your minds.

Official vote count, 1h 45min to deadline

EUROO8 - 5 - trespoe, AVN, Raczynski, sbr, Lord_D
humancalculator - 2 - walrus, EUROO8
Lord_D - 1 - Yakman

not voted - 1 - humancalculator

missed two votes, will be subbed if missing another - humancalculator
missed one vote - sbr, Raczynski

Yeah, just missed that by 2 minutes. Sorry. :(

Day 1011 and Night 1011

zhc.gif

Today was to be the day of reckoning for all inactive zombies and undeads. There are no such things as zombie robots or undead machines you say? Well, then you have never heard of C3PO the Weak Willed Robot that was lynched by his fellow robots for sitting sulking in a corner or
HK-47 the 4th in command Human Controlled robot that was toasted by fire from Lt. Cdr. Data's Weapons Array.

All this talk of horrible creatures of the night must have scared the humans because yet another night went by uneventfully.

You lynched EUROO8 the cursed villager.
humancalulator the 4th in command cultist was shot by Raczynski the hunter.
Noone was eaten by the wolves.

:rofl: EURO was cursed again!