• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official and corrected vote count, 4h 25min to deadline

billy bob - 11 - Lord_D, Yakman, Kriszo, Eternaly_Lost, humancalculator, trespoe, Ciryandor, sbr, Jopi, Raczynski, Slinky
AVN - 1 - walrus
Ciryandor - 1 - AVN
Lord_D - 1 - billy bob

not voted - 1 - Lord Strange II

missed two votes, will be subbed if missing another - billy bob, humancalculator
missed one vote - sbr, Lord Strange II, White Daimon, Jopi, Raczynski, Eternaly_Lost

That's all fine and good but vote analysis doesn't mean anything until we find a wolf; we need to find wolves from different packs before it can really do anything.

agreed. But it should make things a bit easier when putting in the missing pieces. Those names I mentioned are the most wolfish, but there could be one or two that have done nothing to arouse suspicion.

When wolves are found I think the picture will become much cleaner.

I'm not being active enough in this game, and thus not contributing, so I will ask the GM to sub me out. Apologies for subbing in, but I just haven't got in to it after being killed 1st night.

Yakman and Lord D. The thought occurred to me that I could die (the thought always occurs to me) so I thought I would share so it doesn't get wasted.

Yakman
Day 1 – 2nd vote on AVN
Day 2 – single voter on hdk
Day 3 – initially is only voter on hdk, switches to being only voter on Dublish, later switches to 4th voter on EW, tying EW, jonti and Billy bob at 4 votes each.
Day 4 – 1st voter on sbr
Day 7 – 2nd voter on humancalculator
Day 8 – 1st voter on Jopi

In serious danger of lynching on Day 1, was tied until Marty selected Torn over Yakman. Hdk was voting Yakman that day. Also doesn’t work well with EW.

Lord D
Day 1 – votes early, 1st voter on Cuthuthulu
Day 2 – 3rd voter on Cuthuthulu
Day 3 – 4th voter on jonti; tying him with billy bob.
Day 4 – 1st voter on jerard
Day 7 – 3rd voter on trespoe, tying him with humancalculator
Day 8 – makes late vote on Yakman (2nd vote) ignoring Jopi and billy bob bandwagons.

Never in any serious danger of being lynched.

Humancalculator and Kriszo

Humancalculator
Day 1 – single voter on jerard, only AVN had 2 votes
Day 2 – 1st voter on Walrus, only jens had 2 votes
Day 3 – no vote
Day 4 – early vote, was only voter on Ciryandor
Day 7 – no vote
Day 8 – 3rd voter on billy bob, nobody has more than 1 vote

On Day 7 he was in danger of being lynched (not really). Trespoe, Yakman, and billy bob voted him.

Kriszo
Day 1 – single voter on Ciryandor
Day 2 – 3rd voter on Walrus, tying him with Jopi and 1 behind Cuth
Day 3 – 3rd voter on jonti, only billy bob had two votes
Day 4 – 4th voter on Slinky, only AVN had 2 votes
Day 7 – 2nd voter on Ciryandor, avoiding White Daimon and trespoe bandwagons
Day 8 – 4th voter on billy bob, Jopi had 2 votes

Only day in danger was Day 4, the 3rd and 4th voters on him were villagers, and they moved their votes off him later in the day.

Ciryandor, Walrus, and Raczynski

Ciryandor
Day 1 – 2nd voter on Yakman; AVN and Torn had 2 votes
Day 2 – votes early, 1st voter on Cuthuthulu
Day 3 – votes early, 1st voter on jonti
Day 4 – votes early, 1st voter on Kriszo
Day 7 – votes early, 1st voter on Raczynski
Day 8 – votes early, only voter on Walrus

Never in danger of being lynched

Walrus
Day 1 – votes Randakar early, later switches to Yakman to make a tie with Torn
Day 2 – early vote on jensthemens
Day 3 – only voter on Randakar, later switches to jonti tying him with EW and Billy bob at 5 votes each.
Day 4 – 3rd voter on AVN, Slinky only other person with more than 1 vote at 4.
Day 7 – 4th voter on White Daimon, ties him with trespoe
Day 8 – 2nd voter on billy bob, later switches to Yakman when bandwagon starts

In danger Day 2, 3 quick votes puts him in tie with euro and cuthuthulu, trespoe switches to euro to break the tie.

Raczynski
Day 1 – 1st voter on hdk, later switches to Yakman to break tie between Yakman and Torn
Day 2 – 2nd voter on Jopi, no one else had more than 2 votes
Day 3 – votes early, only voter on Yakman
Day 4 – no vote
Day 7 – 2nd vote on White Daimon, humancalculator and trespoe had 3 votes each
Day 8 – 4th vote on Jopi, tying him with billy bob

Only brought up to 2 votes day 7, Ciryandor and AVN voted him.

I'm not being active enough in this game, and thus not contributing, so I will ask the GM to sub me out. Apologies for subbing in, but I just haven't got in to it after being killed 1st night.
OK, I will see if Tornadoli, jonti or EURO are still interested.

I am interested.

GM announcement

EUROO8 is now subbing for Lord Strange II (and his predecessor Jensthemens)

Unless he picks another RP character this means C3PO is again operational.​

*where* *are human. After all.* *Flesh uncovered. After all*

ad_head_bio.jpg

Hello everybody.​

Vote AVN

Clearly not so up to date on the game anymore..

EDIT: Might I conclude from your picture that you are in fact human-controlled?

Clearly not so up to date on the game anymore..

EDIT: Might I conclude from your picture that you are in fact human-controlled?
I was going to vote bbob, but he has enough votes already.

BTW, I'm a villager. You may conclude from my picture that I am a robot-controlled human.

I was going to vote bbob, but he has enough votes already.

BTW, I'm a villager. You may conclude from my picture that I am a robot-controlled human.

Hmmm..

.. kinkeh

Final vote count

billy bob - 11 - Lord_D, Yakman, Kriszo, Eternaly_Lost, humancalculator, trespoe, Ciryandor, sbr, Jopi, Raczynski, Slinky
AVN - 2 - walrus, EUROO8
Ciryandor - 1 - AVN
Lord_D - 1 - billy bob

not voted - 0 - :)

missed two votes, will be subbed if missing another - billy bob, humancalculator
missed one vote - sbr, Lord Strange II, White Daimon, Jopi, Raczynski, Eternaly_Lost

Day 1001 and Night 1001

38084716.jpg

Now be a good little robot and go infiltrate the FRO!
<hiss><beep><vrrrr>!!!​

Obviously it was Bob's own fault that you wanted to lynch him yesterday! And no doubt about it, it was Bob's fault that he didn't want to be dismantled! And Bob was definitely at fault for getting a Weak Willed robot demolished! So today you were taking no chances, almost every other robot went at Bob with pickaxes, hammers, chainsaws and flashlights. Nothing could save Bob the 2nd in command robot now. Oh.

Your row of succesful demolitions of human controlled robots had made the humans stay very quiet at night lately but after your mishap again they felt confident going out and about sabotaging. This time though they too had a mishap and blew up
R2D2 the Defunct Empathic Scanner, Defunct Positronic Scanner, Defunct Positronic Countermeassure Bot and Human Controlled robot. Well, he was pretty defunct already so maybe it didn't make much difference to him?

You lynched billy bob the 2nd in command villager.
Eternally_Lost the cultist with seerish, priestly and sorcery powers was eaten by the wolves.