• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a 4 year old thread! Actually 4 years and 4 days, and you necroed this thread just to say: No.

Sometimes I see reason to necro a 4 year thread but in this case I just don't see it.

Since Veldmaarschalk likes to close these types of threads I'd suspect this one should be closed as well.

Yea I know right, what a bunch of FOOLS. Who would Dare Necroe, you just gotta say NO! This is serious business after all.

I like yellow.

:eek:

Last edited:
Yea I know right, what a bunch of FOOLS. Who would Dare Necroe, you just gotta say NO! This is serious business after all.
You've necro'd at least three threads from 2010 already, and all three of your bumps were pointless and devoid of any contribution. Cry "serious business" all you want, necroing threats is frowned upon; observing forum/community etiquette is a thing.

Oh no, oh gee, I was taught to believe it was serious. I can cry whatever I want and my bumbs were meaningful and great, unlike yours. Observing etiquette on a forum is very serious to me, I am doing a service. Plus 2010 was a great year and should always be remembered. Although I hope I wasn't threatening anyone.:)

I like yellow is the I like turtles of this forum. Unexpected and oddly funny.

I personally dont see what the problem is on tbis forum with old threads. If they are still valid as this one is and its a great discussion. Then some mod with too much time on thier hands shuts it just because.

Close them if they are not valid but if they are as this is Its no problem. Its just silly to go closing threads just caus.

I personally dont see what the problem is on tbis forum with old threads. If they are still valid as this one is and its a great discussion. Then some mod with too much time on thier hands shuts it just because.

Close them if they are not valid but if they are as this is Its no problem. Its just silly to go closing threads just caus.

The reason they close old threads is not a question over whether they are valid or not. They close them to prevent people from responding to posts that are no longer relevant because the game has changed. So its not whether the thread is still valid, its whether all the posts in it are still valid.

Most battles at sea at this time consisted of boats tying together and people battling across the boats. The best way of portraying this is not by letting the ships and boats fighting as the aggressive capabilities where limited at best. I think that armies meeting at sea might battle each other and in that way keeping an attacking army of your shores. There could be some bonuses to siege as ballistas and other siege equipment was employed on ships. This should only be for some of the Mediterranean cultures (maybe Indian as well I don't know much about their ships.) I am not sure how many had the ships for this and when (I.E. if this is applicable in the 700 or 800 timeline).

Status
Not open for further replies.