A new real-time grand strategy game taking place during the darkest hours of XXth century has been announced on Strategium forum and it is called Project Blitzkrieg.
Not much informations are available yet although some features have been revealed :
- Short and grand campaigns will allow to play during the darkest hours of XXth century, from the Great War to the premises of Cold War.
- An entirely new map redesigned for more details and both strategic and tactic opportunities.
- A dynamic diplomatic system where the player has a real impact on the course of events.
- A new artificial intelligence that is now able to react to hundreds of different situations.
- All new features can be modified in text files...and a LOT more...
The game should be available between the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011.
Follow Project Blitzkrieg on Strategium forum.
Short announcement # 2.