+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to gain core?

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    The Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

How to gain core?

I am curious about how long it takes to get a core on a province? or do you never develop cores in captured provinces?

Second Lieutenant playerdepain77's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

theres events that fire that give u core provinces. I have no idea what causes them though, but as britain a lot of canada and india is now more core through those events so i guess it just fires eventually.
    By the grace of god, the hundred years war will continue two hundred years more...

I think its random. I've gotten cores on captured territory within a month or two, or it can take years. I dont know if there is a "turns into a core if captured for xx years" function.

The generic event that gives cores only fires if you have Nationalism and Imperialism researched AND are a Greater Power. The average time (MTTH) is 10 years, and there are several modifiers that make it more or less likely, the main one being that Colonial States take 10 times as long.

It is 50% faster if your Primary Culture, 10% faster with less than 4 consciousness, 5%/15%/25% faster at less than 3/2/1 militancy.

is there no "event" code that can be used?
    *Evil turns upon it self*

+ Reply to Thread