+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shortcut Keys

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Shortcut Keys

does anyone have the list?
    r is for railroads the same as in Victoria, but the others I aint seen to have worked out yet. and no-one else seems to have started a thread about them so heres me asking.
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    F1-F8 for the screens, qwertyu for the map modes.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

hey brilliant thanks!
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O

Crusader Kings IIImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneV2 BetaHoi 2 Beta
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Here is a list I made in from beta before release, Orinsul. I have not verified that it is the same as in the released version (there could have been last minute changes) but if it isn't the same, it is probably very close.

Global:
    HOME - go to capital
    F1-F8 Topbar screens
    F11 - screenshot
    F12 - world map dump
    ESC - exit currently shown screen
    ESC/ENTER - used as rejection/acceptance in most popups
    ESC - toggle menu
    < - toggle messages
    l - toggle ledger
    qwertyuiop - mapmodes

- toggle console (or whatever key you have mapped to that button; differs by keyboard settings. In mine it is )

Province view:
    f- set national focus
    s - view population statistics
    a - build army
    n - build navy
    r - expand railroad

Unit panel:
    r - reorganise
    g - group (merge)
    CTRL0-9 - give selected stack a hotkey
    0-9 - select hotkeyed stack. Doubletap to select and centre. [EDIT: sometimes has funny behaviour when you have a stack selected that doesn't have a key assigned, but always works when used without a stack selected IIRC]

Ledger:
    LEFT/RIGHT - scroll through ledger
    l - toggle ledger

EDIT: Hah, almost forgot this one:
    TAB - chat in MP

Note that where several different gui elements have the same key mapped, they take preference in the order of importance in which they can be executed. As an example, if you have opened the province view and hit "r" to expand the railroad, if the order cannot be given, then you will change the mapview instead since that also accepts the "r" command.

This should probably be stickied or go into the FAQ forum (if my list is current, that is).
    Last edited by Peter Ebbesen; 20-08-2010 at 12:53.
    Confused about how manpower is determined in EU4? Read my Manpower Guide

Finally got around to writing a list of my AARs in the inkwell.
    For those interested in Dominions 4 (SP or MP), we organize the Wrinkletoes games and answer general questions related to the game in this thread.
    Current ongoing Wrinkletoes 3 Dom4 game's list of players: linky.

hey thats awesome thanks, and yes it being an FAQ would be great, this stuff is helpful to know.

Don't Press the O

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Ebbesen View Post
    This should probably be stickied or go into the FAQ forum (if my list is current, that is).
    Done
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

+ Reply to Thread