• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice birthday present. :D

Johan I'll kill you (you know why ;) )

I'm so happy with this announcement, all this years waiting, hope game is the greatest in History :D

You did it! You really did it! You maniacs, damn you all to hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG6qx-CAIzA&feature=related

Best news ever, now comes the long wait, the inevitable disappointment when it comes our, because i expected so much of this and in 3 years with expansion 3 and numerous patches this will be the ultimate game. Wow i am so pumped i am gonna fire up CK 1 right now...

YES YES Yuuuuuuusssssssss!!!!
Where do I buy?!?!
I think the members who signed the CK2 petition should be the beta testers! Please Johan can I test it?

Seconded!

W00T! When can we pre-order?

And I must ask the question, did the people on Facebook have anything to do with it, or was that just a ploy to see how many Paradox fans have facebooks?

I for one did. :)

No new engine for CK 2, no. That does not mean the engine is exacly the same, a lot of improvments are made all the time.

So, 3D avatars for all on the family tree? DLC's with different models of regal and ducal crowns to try on? Bridefinder 3D? :p

Oh, I didn't notice that there's already a CK2 forum. :eek:o

So, 3D avatars for all on the family tree? DLC's with different models of regal and ducal crowns to try on? Bridefinder 3D? :p

Speaking of DLC, how did that work out for HOI3? Because for a game like CK2 there is actually a lot of flavour stuff they could potentially add that way later on but it wouldn't be feasible if people don't actually care for it.

CK2 announced on my birthday?

Thank you for the present! :D

No new engine for CK 2, no. That does not mean the engine is exacly the same, a lot of improvments are made all the time.

That's great. I actually like Clausewitz 1.5 (Vicky 2 & HoI 3, which is clearly different from Rome and EU3) a lot, especially since Vicky 2 proved just HOW great it can be :D

Great news.

Absolutely ridiculously good news. My favourite Paradox game getting a sequel, awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.