• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn, for a moment I thought they were hinting something new.

"The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid. " - Proverbs 30.19

in order from this hint: Rome. "The Flying Eagle" So a byzzie restoration possibly. The Serpent has always been A nod to Paganism in General. Even the Serpent That Tricked Adam And Eve was a Slight nod to Paganism "Leading astray" Good Cristian's. The Ship Hints to Naval Combat, Possibly Exploration. Maybe another Expanded map? The Man with the Maid is of course, a almost direct nod to spreading ones Genetic roots out, So possibly more Dynasty stuff. Idk about the first 2 hints. If i knew them i could get things more set.

in order from this hint: Rome. "The Flying Eagle" So a byzzie restoration possibly. The Serpent has always been A nod to Paganism in General. Even the Serpent That Tricked Adam And Eve was a Slight nod to Paganism "Leading astray" Good Cristian's. The Ship Hints to Naval Combat, Possibly Exploration. Maybe another Expanded map? The Man with the Maid is of course, a almost direct nod to spreading ones Genetic roots out, So possibly more Dynasty stuff. Idk about the first 2 hints. If i knew them i could get things more set.

Look at the dates of the posts. This is a necromanced post leading up to the announcement of CK 2. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.