• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All three together.... can you see it? :D

"The serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made." - Genesis 3.1

"And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived." - Numbers 21.9

"The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid. " - Proverbs 30.19

Speculate more, bet yer bodyparts, ready yer pitchforks!

I don't do pitchforks, but I have my poison bottles packed and ready to leave for Germany. :rolleyes:

I hope its not CKII, I doubt it but maybe a Cold War game?

As there are so may projects, I'm wondering if perhaps there is going to be three game announcements. Team has expanded a lot recently and it still expanding.
I suspect that we'll get one game announcement, one expansion, and one/two third party games. Plus Paradox Connect

oh my god is this the new crusader kings

Wot's all this then?

"The serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made." - Genesis 3.1

"And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived." - Numbers 21.9

"The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid. " - Proverbs 30.19
I'm thinking expansion to Rome or perhaps since it got it's own project name, Rome II.

1. The serpent is one of the lesser Paradox titles
2. It's a serpent of brass. Rome was big on brass and copper.
3. The eagle in the air is the Roman eagle.

oh my god is this the new crusader kings

And if it isn't (look where the lighting is coming from :)), then

notofar.jpg

Pitchfork - check.
Location of PI headquarter known - check.

;)

I am afraid its CK2, though i doubt it would be called that...maybe a global version, incorporating the engine from EU3 and some of CK' s mechanisms... A hybrid game, maybe EU4... And no, i don't think its gonna be about the biblical middle east...

Status
Not open for further replies.