• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; [...]

Or would it be a mesoamerica-based game... after all, Quetzacoatl is the feathered-serpent... and the eagle and the serpent of the Mexico coat of arms is derived from aztec mythology of the foundation of Tenochtitlan.

Far-fetched ? ... well Kallocain said it was :D

Or would it be a mesoamerica-based game... after all, Quetzacoatl is the feathered-serpent... and the eagle and the serpent of the Mexico coat of arms is derived from aztec mythology of the foundation of Tenochtitlan.

I´m on the same track.
The "the way of a ship in the midst of the sea;" could in this context be the europeans.
But what about "and the way of a man with a maid." ?

I´m on the same track.
The "the way of a ship in the midst of the sea;" could in this context be the europeans.
But what about "and the way of a man with a maid." ?

Pocahontas ? but that a bit further north... :p ... ok, ok, leaving again... :eek:o

"The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid. " - Proverbs 30.19

Open War, Diplomacy and Guile, Travel and Trade, Dynasties?

Maybe?

But We already have 1 Conquest of the Americas?...

"The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid. " - Proverbs 30.19

Always those maids....

This clue actually made me a bit unsure, if its Crusader Kings 2 or not :(

Same here.It's definatly EU3 rotw expansion :)

You mean merging both, sounds harsh.

The man with the maid is IMO the new thing here. Sea, Land ok we do know that in all PI games. Air is not a ref to HOI I think but merely a reference to from where you control the game (in PI games you look from above).
The man and the maid makes me think of dynasties and reproduction.

So CK2

Or maybe, HOI3: Make love not war

Or.. The Sims Universalis

Or maybe the serpend and the maid are a reference to a new Paradox eroge^^

HOI4 with exanded timeline and integrated CK/Rome family tree and dynastical ties?

Have you ever wondered how this 'Cuban missile crisis' thingy will affect your fertility and chances of your heir to succeed you on the thro... I mean chair of US President?

Status
Not open for further replies.