+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [MEIOU:JV v3.3] Bug Reoprt thread

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordo Adeleum View Post
    I would like to reiterate this poor fellow's prior problem. I have it successfully loaded and the date is 1 AD and there are no leaders for me as well. I remember having this problem with another mod, and I remember it was quite an easy fix but I cannot remember the exact details. Any help is appreciated, and thank you in advance for your time.
    You need to update to the v3.2 patch.

You could also open defines.txt file in the MEIOU common folder, and change the date format (i don't have the correct format here, being at work). However, i can not guarantee everything will work correctly, as patches introduces new modding tools that have probably been used.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    MEIOU:JV requires the latest patch to be installed. I think that's what was screwing with your game. the system of date has changed between IN v3.0 and v3.2.

Good to see you got HT³x... you'll see it's all much better

No, I have 3.2 as well, as have others.

You're latest update to the IN 3.2 just doesn't work.

83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    My deepest apologies... it is I who hasn't installed the patch

At the bottom of this post is a hotfix that will definitely solve the date issue.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Is it me or it still doesn't work with the hotfix ?
    Terra Incognita + End Game after day 1

Last edited by VivianneLaFolle; 26-09-2010 at 17:02.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Hmmmm.... either the original defines.txt or the hotfix should work

I'll run a test when i get home from work (yes i'm working on a sunday ).
    •

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi

Like I said, it has problems.

It led me to a HTTH start screen, which obviously is incorrect.

EVen after I bought HTTT and installed that version it corrupted my entire installation and I've had to uninstall the entire EU3 and all mods.

I've since given up on this mod, since it's unfortunately led to nothing but troubles since I've tried.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daveylacy View Post
    Like I said, it has problems.

It led me to a HTTH start screen, which obviously is incorrect.

EVen after I bought HTTT and installed that version it corrupted my entire installation and I've had to uninstall the entire EU3 and all mods.

I've since given up on this mod, since it's unfortunately led to nothing but troubles since I've tried.
    You have installed MEIOU v3.3 on HTTTx ? This wouldn't work.

As for the HTTT start screen, i'll have to check, but i may have used the same screen file for both versions.
    •

The hotfix works fine, I just didn't put it in the COMMON folder sorry.
    There are a few minor bugs I'll report later.And a major one: the Successes In the Sengoku-Jidai is completed every day, day after day.I'd like to thank the MEIOU team for their great mod, congrats !

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VivianneLaFolle View Post
    The hotfix works fine, I just didn't put it in the COMMON folder sorry.
    I take no responsibility in the fact you don't apply hotfixes as i tell you

Quote Originally Posted by VivianneLaFolle View Post
    There are a few minor bugs I'll report later.And a major one: the Successes In the Sengoku-Jidai is completed every day, day after day.
    It should happen once for each of the provinces you own at the start... and then each time you conquer one from your ennemies... If it happens more, please tell me which nation you play...
    •

You have installed MEIOU v3.3 on HTTTx ? This wouldn't work.

As for the HTTT start screen, i'll have to check, but i may have used the same screen file for both versions.
    Nope, I did it over IN, and got massive errors that caused me to have to delete EU3 and reinstall since it corrupted my .exe and wouldn't get past the loading music screen with out crashing to desktop.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daveylacy View Post
    Nope, I did it over IN, and got massive errors that caused me to have to delete EU3 and reinstall since it corrupted my .exe and wouldn't get past the loading music screen with out crashing to desktop.
    Nothing in MEIOU changes anything in the exe, and my computer is virus free. I don't know what the problem was, but it certainly not MEIOU.

When you install MEIOU, you check that you have the MEIOU Launcher in the main EUIII directory, and that you have the MEIOU folder and the MEIOU.mod file directly in the mod folder ?
    •

It should happen once for each of the provinces you own at the start... and then each time you conquer one from your ennemies... If it happens more, please tell me which nation you play...
    Oh it's ok then.Playing France 1789 scιnario since I was getting CTD after a couple weeks on the 1356 start with the same nation.But I still get CTD's with that scenario as well pretty quick: while building a fort in Cirnι after hitting the shortcut, the ledger went black, & I got an other one whith a pop up saying "SRI AI...", couldn't read more before the crash.
    Also, is it normal that the checksum keep changing every time ?
    Last edited by VivianneLaFolle; 29-09-2010 at 16:20. Reason: Cheksum

Nothing in MEIOU changes anything in the exe, and my computer is virus free. I don't know what the problem was, but it certainly not MEIOU.

When you install MEIOU, you check that you have the MEIOU Launcher in the main EUIII directory, and that you have the MEIOU folder and the MEIOU.mod file directly in the mod folder ?
    Yup, everythign was correct. Game worked fine with MMU and Vanilla till I installed this mod, and after doing so, EU wouldn't load at all. So, I'm not sure it could have been anything else.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Res Publica

Hey I downloaded it into my mods folder and I ran the MEIOU launcher correctly but its vannila, i tried again copying all the contents to the main eu3 folder it crashes on startup so I i used my backup any ideas how to install this mod correctly? I have in 3.2.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Sorry, nearly missed your post

You play with MEIOU:JV 3.2, and EUIII Complete, right ?

You checked that you have the meiou folder in the \EUIII\mod\ folder, not in the \EUIII\mod\mod\ folder, right ?
    •

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Union nations keep popping up randomly as minor nations in my game... including Ireland, Germany, Italy, Prussia, Russia, Greece, Spain, and Two Sicilies. All in.... 1376.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorD View Post
    Union nations keep popping up randomly as minor nations in my game... including Ireland, Germany, Italy, Prussia, Russia, Greece, Spain, and Two Sicilies. All in.... 1376.
    You are playing with In Nomine, not Divine Wind ?
    •

You are playing with In Nomine, not Divine Wind ?
    Nope, it is DW.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Then, this is th wrong thread.

And this bug should have been fixed in v5.3.1.
    •

Ah. It was a problem with variable claims, I believe. (Oops, just realized it was the wrong thread)

Pretty big bug nonetheless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast