• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my dim recall of my Sunday school days, I believe Christ compared himself to the serpent on the pole in one of the Gospels. Christ = Crusades = CK2.

I hope

Afaik, thats actually not supposed to represent snakes, thats a medieval interpretation. Its supposed to represent the stick used to get some kind of worm infestation out of the body, by "spinning" the worm slowly onto the stick.

Cant remember the name of the parasite, though.

No, that is just a myth. Most likely the symbol comes from Asclepius.
The parasite you mean is /Dracunculiasis, but that is not where the symbol comes from.

Maybe if we boycott the drama, Johan will just get annoyed that no one is falling for it, and announce it today out of boredom.
Can't wait 36 hours? :wacko:

Maybe if we boycott the drama, Johan will just get annoyed that no one is falling for it, and announce it today out of boredom.

I wouldn't count on it. They seem to take a sadistic pleasure in tormenting us. They said they won't announce CK2 until 25,000 people "like" it on Facebook, and there's what, almost 20,000 more of that to go?

I suppose it would make more sense to just give in and announce it, with Vicky 2 out of the way and nothing announced from the main team nor the expansion pack team.

I tell you guys :) those clues indicate (to me) a middle estern game taking place around 2000 BC !!! :D

Or more exactl I continue to wish for it

Make it AD and I'm sold. :D

I hope it wont have too much to do with religion.
These religious hints dont make me happy at all.

I dont mind having religion in a game when it was part of the time
in what the game takes place, but i would probably shy away
if the whole game is just about developing and spreading religion.

Now there's an idea.

"Johannites: Spread the fait of Johan to the edges of the world in this preacher sim!"

I'm mostly hoping that it's CK2. I always liked the concept, but never got into the game. If they can do to Crusader Kings what they did to Victoria I'd say it'd be awesome. That being said the hints make me think it could be a ancient civilization game, say from somewhere between 2000BC to 500BC. I'd be happy with either. :)

I'm mostly hoping that it's CK2. I always liked the concept, but never got into the game. If they can do to Crusader Kings what they did to Victoria I'd say it'd be awesome. That being said the hints make me think it could be a ancient civilization game, say from somewhere between 2000BC to 500BC. I'd be happy with either. :)
I'd be worried such a game wouldn't sell well. We don't have romantic attachments to ancient civilizations, with the obvious exceptions of say, the Israelites, Egyptians, and the Chinese.

How about Crusader Kings II: The Cross and The Serpent?

If its CKII I am going to wet my pants out of joy!

I figured out what Project Serpent is; an action strategy game like Kingdom Under Fire II. You play Moses, God's bad ass on Earth appointed to lead the Jewish to their promised land. Build a nation on the move, command your army, and Moses can personally disembowel enemies on the battlefield.

Ninjew Gaiden coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 this holiday season.

Prepare to be saved!

I'd be worried such a game wouldn't sell well. We don't have romantic attachments to ancient civilizations, with the obvious exceptions of say, the Israelites, Egyptians, and the Chinese.

True, but then again that could be why Fredrick is anxious(scared? apprehensive? I forget the exact quote from the interview) about the announcement.

The thing is CK2 almost seems like the obvious choice, perhaps they've decided to not do the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.