+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Pope goes ape: Smite or be smitten

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Majesty 2Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanxia View Post
    You remained an absolute monarchy to the end? Niiiice
    Probably wouldn't have been possible if not for the rebel nerfing. Btw. no other nation was overrun by rebels. All in all it felt just right. I did have rebellions toward the end, but manageable ones.

What also helped was obviously the gigantic colonial empire. The ever expanding colonies helped to keep average consciousness down. After all, each new citizen starts with 0.
    The game was a lot of fun and Vicky 2 is definitely the most polished release of Paradox ever.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis

USCA!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Vassili View Post
    USCA!
    Why the surprise? I mean, if Mexico can do it...
    btw. North German Federation somehow managed to get back into the top 8, with an industry score of 0. That's some serious bug right there.

Does anyone have experience with forts? Although I had level 5-6 forts, they didn't quite pack the punch I had expected.

PS: Why do I remember having read that Vicky2 features a HoI3-converter? I'd love to continue my game.

PPS: Big bummer to find out, that you can't continue past 1936 (unlike HoI3).

Great game seattle, loved every bit of your AAR especially the titles. Kept me laughing lol!

SUCK IT YEAH!!

Admiral of the Ocean Blue brisduv's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Great AAR, thanks for sharing. Which rebel mod did you use? I think V2 is great but such stuff as 0 industrial score for NGF, ummm, WTF?
    “War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say give them all they want.” - William Tecumseh Sherman

Currently reading: The Ottoman Centuries: The Rise and Fall of the Turkish Empire - Lord Kinross; Infamy: Pearl Harbor and its Aftermath - John Toland

Quote Originally Posted by brisduv View Post
    Great AAR, thanks for sharing. Which rebel mod did you use? I think V2 is great but such stuff as 0 industrial score for NGF, ummm, WTF?
    Don't remember. There was one floating around here. AFAIK it was the only one. Then I tweaked the defines.lua a bit (reduced militancy after revolt). Wish I could remember more.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sorry thats a one poor written AAR .... finished on page one ?

Quote Originally Posted by garudamon11 View Post
    Sorry thats a one poor written AAR .... finished on page one ?
    Sorry, that's a poorly written comment. Posted with three grammatical errors?

If the author wants to keep his (or her) AAR short 'n sweet, that's his (or her) choice.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserBenjamin View Post
    Sorry, that's a poorly written comment. Posted with three grammatical errors?

If the author wants to keep his (or her) AAR short 'n sweet, that's his (or her) choice.
    Did we just gain a casus belli on Russia?
    There are two kinds of AARs: novels and brief recollections of the events.

If I tried to write a novel in English, it would be a worse read than Dan Brown's junk. Plus, it would bore me to death to write more than I have to. So I stick with the brief recollection of events. Not trying to win any accolades here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2