• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You remained an absolute monarchy to the end? Niiiice :D

Probably wouldn't have been possible if not for the rebel nerfing. Btw. no other nation was overrun by rebels. All in all it felt just right. I did have rebellions toward the end, but manageable ones.

What also helped was obviously the gigantic colonial empire. The ever expanding colonies helped to keep average consciousness down. After all, each new citizen starts with 0.
The game was a lot of fun and Vicky 2 is definitely the most polished release of Paradox ever.

Last edited:

Why the surprise? I mean, if Mexico can do it... :rolleyes:
btw. North German Federation somehow managed to get back into the top 8, with an industry score of 0. That's some serious bug right there.

Does anyone have experience with forts? Although I had level 5-6 forts, they didn't quite pack the punch I had expected.

PS: Why do I remember having read that Vicky2 features a HoI3-converter? I'd love to continue my game.

PPS: Big bummer to find out, that you can't continue past 1936 (unlike HoI3).

Great game seattle, loved every bit of your AAR especially the titles. Kept me laughing lol! :D

SUCK IT YEAH!! :rofl:

Great AAR, thanks for sharing. Which rebel mod did you use? I think V2 is great but such stuff as 0 industrial score for NGF, ummm, WTF?

Great AAR, thanks for sharing. Which rebel mod did you use? I think V2 is great but such stuff as 0 industrial score for NGF, ummm, WTF?

Don't remember. There was one floating around here. AFAIK it was the only one. Then I tweaked the defines.lua a bit (reduced militancy after revolt). Wish I could remember more.

Sorry, that's a poorly written comment. Posted with three grammatical errors?

If the author wants to keep his (or her) AAR short 'n sweet, that's his (or her) choice.

Did we just gain a casus belli on Russia? :D
There are two kinds of AARs: novels and brief recollections of the events.

If I tried to write a novel in English, it would be a worse read than Dan Brown's junk. Plus, it would bore me to death to write more than I have to. So I stick with the brief recollection of events. Not trying to win any accolades here.

Last edited: