• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Noova

Private
3 Badges
Oct 11, 2007
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Hi,
I've got Victoria II and i have registered my Game and downloaded the Guide.

But... Ohhhm...
I have a German Version of this Game but the Guide is in englisch.:wacko:

My englisch is Not so worse but to understand the Guide and to use its helps, i think its not good enough.

Where can i get it in German?

Where can i get it in German?

I don't think you can. But hey, I don't think it's that essential a read anyway. It's pretty repetitive and verbose, imo. Some nuggets in there, but one has to hunt for them.

Anyway, I just checked out the German version of the game. Seems the localisation is pretty darn poor. I'll switch to English when playing the game.

I don't think you can. But hey, I don't think it's that essential a read anyway. It's pretty repetitive and verbose, imo. Some nuggets in there, but one has to hunt for them.

Anyway, I just checked out the German version of the game. Seems the localisation is pretty darn poor. I'll switch to English when playing the game.

Agree.. did read the guide but .. You will find all the infos out much faster if you just play some rounds V2 instead of reading the guide. :rofl:

idd I suggest just starting with the tutorials. Then just start a normal campaign and if there's something you want to know more about just ctrl+f that in the strategy guide and/or manual.