+ Reply to Thread

Thread: End game

Lost Empire - ImmortalsVictoria 2

End game

When the end date arrives can we keep on playing or do we have to start a new game?
    My current AAR`s

Europa Conqueralis - An English AAR about conquering the world from 1835 onwards on EU2, i always wanted to at least complete one WC so why not AAR it in the mean time? Unfinished / incomplete - Last ingame year was 1953

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionHoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

End game is end game. You have to start over again. Unless someone in the mod forums has managed to make unlimited time mod.
    My latest AARs

Portugal- an Empire Under the Sun: Questing for the new world and taking the old world.

de Hautevilles- Can Anyone Stop the Norman Invasion?: A tale of Normans in Southern Italy. Completed!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaV2 AHD Beta500k club

New game.

Lost Empire - ImmortalsVictoria 2

Any one knows where i can find an unllimited time patch or something along those lines?

Thanks!!!
    My current AAR`s

Europa Conqueralis - An English AAR about conquering the world from 1835 onwards on EU2, i always wanted to at least complete one WC so why not AAR it in the mean time? Unfinished / incomplete - Last ingame year was 1953

+ Reply to Thread