Closed Thread

Thread: Ethnic cleansing and population exchange

Ethnic cleansing and population exchange

Any way to implement this?
    Is it already in?
    The Young Turks did it systematically in the 1900s(marching battalions etc).
    The Greeks did it in Macedonia and expelled the Slavs even as late as 1949.
    I mostly try it by recruiting brigades of unwanted nationalities and send them to their deaths.
    What about population exchanges? After a series of bitter wars(1897, 1905(Macedonian struggle), 1912, 1913, 1914-18, 1919-22) the Greek and Turkish goverments decided enough was enough and mass exchanged their ethnic populations.
    There are numerous other examples(as the Germans after WW2).
    Maybe a diplomatic option there?As part of a peace treaty?
    I suppose these matters are maybe too unpolitically correct for a video game company but still i think it would be a proper feature. I mean trail of tears is in.

Quote Originally Posted by Palaiologos View Post
    Any way to implement this?
    Is it already in?
    The Young Turks did it systematically in the 1900s(marching battalions etc).
    The Greeks did it in Macedonia and expelled the Slavs even as late as 1949.
    I mostly try it by recruiting brigades of unwanted nationalities and send them to their deaths.
    What about population exchanges? After a series of bitter wars(1897, 1905(Macedonian struggle), 1912, 1913, 1914-18, 1919-22) the Greek and Turkish goverments decided enough was enough and mass exchanged their ethnic populations.
    There are numerous other examples(as the Germans after WW2).
    Maybe a diplomatic option there?As part of a peace treaty?
    I suppose these matters are maybe too unpolitically correct for a video game company but still i think it would be a proper feature. I mean trail of tears is in.
    We are not alowed to talk about this things in the forum + there are some assimilation events and with some fantasy...............
    Quite affordable games-store
    Thread for expanded modding capabilities regarding EU IV -Opening technology-only modifers for all modifier-types

Quote Originally Posted by GrafKeks View Post
    We are not alowed to talk about this things in the forum + there are some assimilation events and with some fantasy...............
    What, why not?

There is already enough pop exchange/assimilation in the game. Way too much actually - after a few decades the "native" population in a conquered states is already the minority...

Forum Rules

57 games registered

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Nobody reads the stickies anymore.

The Closer Supermoderator Veldmaarschalk's Avatar
    77 games registered

200k clubCrusader Kings IIV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Please read the rules before starting a thread.

Closed Thread