+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: (MOD) Rising Nations

Big Block of Cheese John Buford's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

it seems not for me...with the latest beta i have the effect, that i am always with several thousand ductas in deficit each month...clonization and military costs are syk rockets...
    -JB
    "Bartlet: [reading from a book by George Washington] "In public, put not your hands on any part of your body that is usually covered."
    C.J.: Well... I do what it takes to keep the press corps happy, Mr. President.
    - The West Wing

Only german?

Is it only playable in german language?

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    I have the IN version, and it is in English, so I think you're fine.
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

European Confederal President Convictolitavis's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Question Creator's Question: More medieval or modern stuff?

Since my time for modding is actually nonexistent, you can tell me your wishes for the mod. My question is, if you prefer more stuff for the medieval period or more for the modern era. - Which period do you play most with this mod?

More medieval stuff would let me work on deconstructing Japan and Georgia, and probably the Holy Roman Empire.

More modern stuff would let me work on today's minor states like Micronesia.

Of course I also try to debug the mod.

I only play the modern scenario.

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The Exiled

well the medival is pretty heavily covered with other mods, as much as i've never played rising nations even to modern day, i still like the idea that things can shape the way they can when i bother (damn multiplayer with wife, we always start new each time :P)

I would really like to play more modern stuff... after all, I think that's the upside of the mod.. to allow us to play in modern scenarios..

But, unfortunatly, I'm unable to play this mod as I get a stupid error in the save games.. =/ So I only play once, cause when I try to load the game I saved, the game freezes or, in other cases, it loads but after a few days (in the game, not in real life) it crashes and exits to the desktop.

I know this is a matter for another thread, but still, couldn't help to express my frustration... Should I only start a game in a specific scenario, like "rise of evil" for example? Cause I've always chosen a specific date and not one of the specific scenarios from default.

European Confederal President Convictolitavis's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by LPedroo View Post
    Should I only start a game in a specific scenario, like "rise of evil" for example? Cause I've always chosen a specific date and not one of the specific scenarios from default.
    That is no difference. The problem should exist in both cases. I wrote you in the other thread.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

whould love to the see the modern scenario, to much of the medival

I have been having trouble with Barbados in my game. For some reason they don't show up in the game but I seem to have all of the files.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Sorry, but i can't open your games! Game closes on "Loading history files" every time!
    What shoud I do?

Is there a United Kingdom with the correct flag and Northern Ireland included in it? Seems only Great Britain!

mod compatible?

i know that v 1.4 of this mod is for htt 4.0 but i was wondering if it was by any chance compatible with the latest beta patch.
    "from each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs" - Karl Marx

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2

silistria belonged to romania from 1913 to 1940
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Dobruja
    "For those who want to live,let them fight,and for those who don't want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live"

Have you changed the population limit, in vanilla the limit was 999,999. this made it so that at the end of the game manny provinces in europe and china are filled up. the longer time line will make this worse.

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose4u View Post
    Have you changed the population limit, in vanilla the limit was 999,999. this made it so that at the end of the game manny provinces in europe and china are filled up. the longer time line will make this worse.
    You can't change that limit, IIRC.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

I keep getting the message "File exception: exception in: .\discfile.cpp, line: 425. Description: Could not open file: common\countries/Holy Roman Empire.txt"
    I'm using Version 1.2 with the 1.3 and older bugfix (it fixes the unable too play during ww2, wright?) on I.N. v 3.2. . Sorry if there's a bug report area.
    Custom avatars back, please?
    ~-Dropping cameras off cliffs since 1913-~

Recruit
    EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis: Rome

Angry rising nation instructions ?

Any detailed instructions on how to install and run have one?

I'd like more Medieval content please =D
    Can't have enough of that^^

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Modern stuff, I say.

EDIT: My opinion about this changed, you should concentrate on modern times because this is the only mod that covers them, if I want to play a good medieval style game, I change mods and play Magna Mundi.
    Last edited by cosmeIII; 06-12-2010 at 14:13.
    Blood And Fire NOT Fire And Blood! - A Game of Thrones AAR where Valyrians may not have such an easy time conquering Westeros! (Abandoned due to lack of interest)

The Lone Wolf - AGoT AAR (Just started, give it a go!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast