• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hahaha! I was going to ask you if I could use your CK1 Westeros mod as a base for my own CK2 mod. Glad to hear I won't have to! :D

I have redone the portrait system.... it looks awesome (no longer based on the DA:O Toolset but Sims Medieval). I have also overhauled the events (lots of extra Westros specific ones), fixed up some family tree errors, interface grahpics (which still had catholic crosses) and re-balanced the Scenario start after much more testing.

The impending release of the HBO series got me motivated again. I had hoped to finish everything before 18th, but I am spening the next couple of days testing everything.

After I release this I will work on a new scenario set at the end of Feast of Crows, this will be a good period because pretty much every realm has been decimated and the are oppurtunities for kingdoms to be rebuilt (good from a gameplay perspective) and since history isnt predetermined (unlike events in Clash of Kings).

I've played for 30 years. (on 2nd run, 1st run was 10 years)

- The children of Lord of Maidenpool are not in his realm. intentional? :)
- After 30 years the King's Guard has only 5 members (one of them is a woman)
- Robert won the war on both runs. :) took all the lands of Targaryens. They fled to Dorne. :)
- I see you edited and changed the Kingdom set-up. Now most free realms join the Kingdoms within 10 years. So the map is very neat but there is little infighting (nobody takes another one's throne)
and nobody can declare them selfs King's besides the Iron Throne. I know the former set-up required some moding on players part but I liked it more.

I've played another 30 years on the same save :)

- I liked the Great winter things!
- The plague!! OMG! it makes the game alot harder but also fun :)
Baratheons had 4 different Kings in one year thanks to the Plague and young King's :D
For RPG reasons I gave the Storm Lands to Stannis after Robert took the throne. now his son Bennedict attacked King Antario I, great-grandson of Robert :D

I take back about no infighting :D they just needed some time to warm-up I guess :p

What should you click after you've clicked the dowbnload link? I've clicked on the Download/Play Now, but it simply seems to come up with a video.

BTW, is the new version War of Five Kings?

No for now its just a reworking / improvement of the Robert's Rebellion scenario. Although I am working on another scenario set 18 years later when Tommen is King and things are ripe for a shake up, ETA on this within the next week (I have holidays as of today :))

btw im in year 1170 now and Great Winter reached Dorne....only it leaves only for about a year or two but lasts 20 years :p

also the lands of Always Winter (I assume teh Others!) just conquered the wildlands, the Wall and half of the North. Their army is 45k. mine as Overlord of Dorne 20k....... I have to hurry becoming King or we will all die :p

Old age seems ok to me. some reach 70 but some die at around 50.

the plague never leaves. im in 1180 and it's everywhere. and it does not leave. (the Great Winter)
also I have the autumn in King's Landing but it affect building time (x7 or so)
I have immune to plague in my capital and no plague (only great winter) in some of my provs...still characters get 'plague-affected' trait.

the event (a new one) where you can choose to stay friends with plebs. fires too often. once or twice a year.

the MTTH for new King's Guard members is too high. in 1180 there are only 5 left (and 2 of those are randomly created by the game)
don't know about the wall as it's gone.

The Others (winter Land) lost most of the North to the Ironborn! they now own only the wildlands and the Wall.
the Northmen have only 4 provs :p and the ruler is nobody other than...... Jon Snow!!!! :D

the Ironmen own about 85% of the North. I just dethroned the last Baratheon King and put the Allerion Dynasty on the throne under King Ziri I,
who died 2 days later due to 'war injuries' I guess the party was too much for the old guy :p

Thanks for you feedback HDK. Along with fixing the Great Winter and plague events I have also adjusted The Kingsgaurd (its now duchy status and has a court limit for new members, while not the histoircal 7 it will be more likely characters that do join wont leave straight away). Valyrian are back to sharing the testface_ portraits (to make it compatible with the new scanrio I am workign on). Lots of other minor tweaking / balancing so I reccomend downloading the 2.02 version I have uploaded.

After I release this I will work on a new scenario set at the end of Feast of Crows, this will be a good period because pretty much every realm has been decimated and the are oppurtunities for kingdoms to be rebuilt (good from a gameplay perspective) and since history isnt predetermined (unlike events in Clash of Kings).

Well, after Dance of Dragons comes out, it will be quite predetermined ;)

I'd think a scenario starting at the beginning of the War of the Five Kings could be quite neat too, as the country is properly divided and there are several factions that can make a dash for it. And, pretty much all persons of note from the books would have been born by them, several of them adults or on their way to. I mean, who wouldn't want to play as King Joffrey? :D

What should you click after you've clicked the dowbnload link? I've clicked on the Download/Play Now, but it simply seems to come up with a video.

Still no answer.

Gah, the scenarios folder didnt update in the .rar for 2.02, I have uploaded just this folder (so you dont have to redownload the whole .rar) and fixed this in 2.03.

People seem to be having trouble with Megaupload, any suggestions of other places I should use?