• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And to be a bit more specific, the blacked out text is where it would have the character name, the province, etc. As well as when you let it sit for a second or two over the character and then it expands and gives detailed info. Would Windows 7 have any effect on this perhaps?

And to be a bit more specific, the blacked out text is where it would have the character name, the province, etc. As well as when you let it sit for a second or two over the character and then it expands and gives detailed info. Would Windows 7 have any effect on this perhaps?

maybe it could be something else do.

did you install the CK expansion pack Deus Vult? and the last patch?

Gods be good... I downloaded this mod to live out my fantasies about giving the Starks a proper chance to rule the North. Two hours in, Catelyn is dying of a mysterious illness, Robb has leprosy, and most of the Stark children are greedy n'er-do-wells... and I thought the books were depressing. Great mod, by the way.

EDIT: Oh, and Jon just committed suicide because he was tired of being a bastard.

Gods be good... I downloaded this mod to live out my fantasies about giving the Starks a proper chance to rule the North. Two hours in, Catelyn is dying of a mysterious illness, Robb has leprosy, and most of the Stark children are greedy n'er-do-wells... and I thought the books were depressing. Great mod, by the way.

EDIT: Oh, and Jon just committed suicide because he was tired of being a bastard.
yipi.gif

Hi, love the concept of the mod, hoping it will get me into crusader kings.

Issue, though. Clearly other people are not having this issue, but for some reason whenever I reach 15%, or 13.8mb in the download for the mod, it freezes like it lost connection to mega-upload. Has this happened before, or is my computer just weird?

At least it isnt just me, then.

Edit: Found it, cant wait to tear apart the Lannisters one by one. After killing the Frey's of course.

Last edited:
Pretty cool I have to say. I tried playing as Stark in the War of the Usurper, and managed to completely crumble the north through incompetence... Somehow Ned descended into madness and died an early death (not that far off actually...)

One question, how is Dany supposed to be played? Since she is female her child would inherit the dynasty of his/her father and her, but continue through the father. Seems like Dany ought to be an exception, where the Targaryen line would continue through her.I dont know if thats possible.

Good to hear, can't wait for CK2...

Have to say, really impressed with the level of detail that went in the family trees. It's scary to just even have a glance at House Freys family tree, making them a tempting but difficult house to play!

Awesome...

I'm having the same problem as igsoeh, with black squares instead of character information and such. I also can't seem to find the menu or settings when I've started a game, so the only way to end it is with ctrl-alt-delete.

Got it figured out. Didn't have CK DV installed properly. Thanks for the help and nice mod!

I'm having the same problem as igsoeh, with black squares instead of character information and such. I also can't seem to find the menu or settings when I've started a game, so the only way to end it is with ctrl-alt-delete.

reinstall your game :)

I removed the download link from the first post. Primarily due to sour grapes at getting rejected by Paradox a second time for the CK2 Beta, despite reporting CK1 bugs and creating this mod . Petty? Yes :) but some recognition for the effort and knowledge it took to create this mod would have been nice. I am also sceptical of their new social networking, dlc focus and the implications this will have on future modding.

PM me and I will send you the link.