• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Click the megaupload link. There will be a place where it says "Please wait (x) seconds". When that reaches zero, it will turn in to a link for "regular download". Click that.

Omg! So cool!

Thank you for your service.

I cant wait, to be honest if I had have been accepted as a Beta Tester I would have spent more time figuring out modding than actual beta testing (but I woudl think from Paradox's point of view that might not necessarily have been a bad thing:)). I will be getting Sekongu which looks like it is coming out before CK2, primarily just to look at modding the new engine. I have built up a lot of (soon to be useless) CK1 modding expertise.

Night's watch is not playable? anyway I'm trying to play as Rickon Stark and try to retake the north in 2nd scenario. Rickon is heir in Deepdown but ofc not blood tied so if i play as Deepdown and kill my leader game over. I started a game with a random county, use die cheat on Deepdown leader so Rickon can inherit but later when I try to load as Deepdown its not on list.

Last edited:
Thank you for this amazing mod, Grell! I came here looking for the old Westeros-themed mod and found one that was far beyond my wildest expectations. You just breathed new life back into CK for me.

Also, I wonder if I can manage to set up a stable, modded MP game... Hey, it's worth a try.

Great Work !!! Just one little question. Can siblings marry in this mode ? If not, they should. Otherwise, the Targaryens and Lannisters won't be able to keep thier blood pure :)

Great Work !!! Just one little question. Can siblings marry in this mode ? If not, they should. Otherwise, the Targaryens and Lannisters won't be able to keep thier blood pure :)

They can't, since it's hard coded that siblings can't marry due to... eh... the controversy that might generate. That's the same reason why children only come at age at 16.

However, nieces and nephews can marry one another. So inbreeding is still very much possible, it only takes one more step between relatives.

There is a way around this by modding the save game, but I think this is a slow and tedious procedure.