• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
problem, I've install this game on a fresh install and patched version of CK

however I get the "error in scenario file" or whatever, when I do start up, and while the game is loading a scenario

basically, every singel file comes up with the "error in scenario file" or w/e (you know, where you get to ignore, retry or abort) but yeah, EVERY SINGLE FILE

What do...?

It's doing it to all my other mods as well

First of all, a fantastic mod!

I'll repeat a question already stated, but I too would like to know why children get a -3 to all stats when they are educated. It seems to me that only the first generation of characters (i.e. those already present at game start) have higher stats and that all descendants will be average or below.

I noticed it can be very easy to knock out the North since their demesne is 1 province only. This is not a critique, merely a remark. I'm having tuns of fun with this mod :)

Sharebee is down atm so I had to use Megaupload.

Or you mean you downloaded it fine, but there is a problem with the files? (I have modded so many files I lost track so just dumped most of my folders in the .rar). Please let me know if this is the case...

Or another place I can upload the mod to.

Everytime I attempt to play, it gives me an error "didn't find font: gfx\arial.bmp" or something like.

Thanks. Good work.

I keep getting ctds that say unhandled exception detected.