+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Westeros Mod - War of the Usurper

Hey the_hdk, I just PMed you. If the file is not too big, could you just send it to me over email?

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

problem, I've install this game on a fresh install and patched version of CK

however I get the "error in scenario file" or whatever, when I do start up, and while the game is loading a scenario

basically, every singel file comes up with the "error in scenario file" or w/e (you know, where you get to ignore, retry or abort) but yeah, EVERY SINGLE FILE

What do...?

It's doing it to all my other mods as well

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

do you have the expansion Deus Vult?

First of all, a fantastic mod!

I'll repeat a question already stated, but I too would like to know why children get a -3 to all stats when they are educated. It seems to me that only the first generation of characters (i.e. those already present at game start) have higher stats and that all descendants will be average or below.

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

otherwise you'd get characters of 20+ maybe even 30.

But I had some great characters in late game too. It's just random they are rare as it should be

If the creator needs somewhere to host the mod, I would be happy to help up. Just PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by chowbeng View Post
    If the creator needs somewhere to host the mod, I would be happy to help up. Just PM me.
    I wonder where he is

I noticed it can be very easy to knock out the North since their demesne is 1 province only. This is not a critique, merely a remark. I'm having tuns of fun with this mod

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

yes, i do have deus vult...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I have uploaded a new version of this mod, new screenshots are in the first post

Quote Originally Posted by Grell74 View Post
    I have uploaded a new version of this mod, new screenshots are in the first post
    I was just about to go to sleep

edit: download isn't working for me for some reason

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sharebee is down atm so I had to use Megaupload.

Or you mean you downloaded it fine, but there is a problem with the files? (I have modded so many files I lost track so just dumped most of my folders in the .rar). Please let me know if this is the case...

Or another place I can upload the mod to.

Sergeant
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Everytime I attempt to play, it gives me an error "didn't find font: gfx\arial.bmp" or something like.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    -Juvenal

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."
    -Erasmus

"The Creator made women to please the eye and trouble the mind."
    "Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain"
    "If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips."
    -Robert Jordan

Ah OK that means you arent installing it over an existing CK DV install. Check the path where you copied the mod files to.

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLegioEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Thanks. Good work.

new version is out

could someone please mirror it for me as teh original download goed 400 bytes a sec

Better late than never.
    2.02 Mirror

Sergeant
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

I keep getting ctds that say unhandled exception detected.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    -Juvenal

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."
    -Erasmus

"The Creator made women to please the eye and trouble the mind."
    "Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain"
    "If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips."
    -Robert Jordan

Could someone please explain in the simplest terms how exactly to download this, please I can't get my head around it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast