+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Mod list

Could you please update the PDM credits? A lot more people contributed sins it was first added to the list.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    To the Miscellaneous section, you could add :

Mod Afrique Tribal by pixies57
    Description and download: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=492541

Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I noticed this ones not on the list
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=490034 New Nations by Trovador
    its been out for ages and finding it can be on occassion troublesome with the ever moving threads of the mod forum.
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

New Nations/Alterations to Existing/Etc.
    Download and Description: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-New-World-Mod

Thank you.
    Last edited by MrTaxman; 04-10-2010 at 08:55.
    EUIII: DW Mods
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

"A language is a dialect with an army and navy" - Max Weinreich - Meyer Lazarevich Veynreykh - "אַ שפּראַך איז אַ דיאַלעקט מיט אַן אַרמיי און פֿלאָט"

Art - Games - History Alexspeed's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    This should be in the list because its usefull:

GTFO: Free Satellites and remove countries from your SOI!
    Platypus rutilus, in hoc signo vinces - In honorem Paradox!
    Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign for a diseased mind! – Terry Pratchett
    ----------- -----------
    Alexspeed´s MIP - Map Improvment Package and Untransparent Map Mod for Victoria 2.
    Alexspeed´s Canvas Worldmap, SexiiColours Intense and Clear Map Overlay for Victoria 2.

Mount & Blade Custom Flag Tutorial - Alexspeed´s Victoria 2 Wallpapers and Loadscreens & Wallpapers for EU3

Member of The Iconians Club 50 and the 200k Club - - Proud Owner of the SAS Award for Forum Dedication.
    My finished Victoria 2 AAR Contest - My AwAARds: Fan of the Week: 7-Nov-2010

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMagickaSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Add my mod if you would.

To new scenarios I assume

EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2

Are there any mods out there that allow you to play as the Republic of California, without the USA getting cores on your country and more than the 2 parties that the new patch give you? Californian as a national culture would be great also. I wish I could do it myself but with the medical terminology classes I am taking right now I barely have the time to play a little each day, it takes me 5 or 6 days to play one country.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMagickaSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

In my mod the USA currently can't enact manifest destiny, and california is independant. I still haven't added any additional parties, and they have hardly any starting pops; but you might give it a try.

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'll soon start to work on my own mod. I'll add new bookmark with territorial changes, tech and provinces. Maybe something more.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Please add the Pax Britannica Mod by Pixie57 and the Stratégium team.
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegioThe Kings Crusade
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Would it be possible to add a subsection where mods are compatible with the 1.2 patch?
    si vis pacem para bellum Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made.-Otto von Bismarck
    Member of the OTFTRC - Off Topic Friends of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus -------- Istanbul Panorama 360°
    OttoMania - your link to the Ottoman Culture and Lifestyle in EU III
    ................. Neo-Ottomans thread
    Who is this Tunch Khan? I thought Djem de Sayd was the only Ottoman Pretender the Christians had their hands on? ~ aylo1
    To be honest, this thread might as well be closed now. We've seen Tunch Khan - I can't see that there's anywhere else to go from here. ~ Austen
    Turkey in HOI2 - OTTOMANIA ~ Mod and Modular Pack for Victoria 2 - VIEW THREAD
    ........ **Thread Monster** ... History, with all her volumes vast, hath but one page.

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    Please add the Pax Britannica Mod by Pixie57 and the Stratégium team.
    They don't have anything available for download yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunch Khan View Post
    Would it be possible to add a subsection where mods are compatible with the 1.2 patch?
    I'm not going to keep track of which mods have been updated to 1.2 (or later patches).

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Dark Knight, could you add my mod to the list?

Here is the link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...03248-Imperium
    Imperium 1.4 (Mod for Victoria II)

Austria: efficient like the Germans, musical like the Italians and refined like the French.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Could you please add my MOD in your list

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ead.php?503508

Thanks.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Here's a utility that may be of use for modders: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...or-Victoria-II
    ~Jamie

Download the Validator: Eu4 | Ck2 | March of the Eagles | Hoi3 | Victoria II | Eu3 | EU Rome | Sengoku

Please add the Pax Britannica Mod by the Stratégium team.Download is available
    REALEASE of BetaPBM1.0
    BETAPaxBritannica1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    [...]
    I'm not going to keep track of which mods have been updated to 1.2 (or later patches).
    And with a pretty please, you couldnt be arsed into opening a new sticky-thread for 1.2-patch-compatible mods, where everyone would have to (re-)report their mods, letting this one slowly die?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Jazumir View Post
    And with a pretty please, you couldnt be arsed into opening a new sticky-thread for 1.2-patch-compatible mods, where everyone would have to (re-)report their mods, letting this one slowly die?
    Ah, but then the mods that are compatible with both and were made before 1.2 would be lost. Like the Nova Scotia one.
    Imperium 1.4 (Mod for Victoria II)

Austria: efficient like the Germans, musical like the Italians and refined like the French.

As soon as the new sticky would be there, i suppose most modders of already existing mods which are not version-sensitive would simply repost theirs there. Or some user of that mod could.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazumir View Post
    As soon as the new sticky would be there, i suppose most modders of already existing mods which are not version-sensitive would simply repost theirs there. Or some user of that mod could.
    People might have an interest in older mods that have not been updated. And this raises the issue of exactly what counts as compatible with the latest patch and what does not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast