+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mod list

200k clubEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy4ever View Post
    Has anyone posted Gongj's rebel tweak?
    No, feel free.

I did post it at the other forum though.

It completely nerfs the worst kind of rebels and please don't read through the files to see HOW I did that. Just accept the fact that they are nerfed.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Gongji View Post
    No, feel free.

It completely nerfs the worst kind of rebels and please don't read through the files to see HOW I did that. Just accept the fact that they are nerfed.
    BTW I'm using it now and it seems to be working.

I'll post it in a sec.

New Nations Mod alpha 0.02 is barely playable, I believe - could you add it?

New Nations Mod
    "After Napoleon, both lieutenant and Emperor, all destinies are within this century" - Dom Camurro
    --------------------------
    "New Nations Mod" for Victoria 2
    (version 1.00 (30/10))

50 new nations for your Vicky2 game!

Quote Originally Posted by Gongji View Post
    No, feel free.

I added a link to your original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Trovador View Post
    New Nations Mod alpha 0.02 is barely playable, I believe - could you add it?

New Nations Mod
    Once it moves past alpha.
    Last edited by Dark Knight; 19-08-2010 at 00:10.

My Combat Rebalance Mod:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=493565

It still may be tweaked in the future but seems to be doing about what I want it to do for now.

Hi, i play for Austria and I want to give a freedom for Czechoslovakia (rebels, need ally etc.) Problem is: The game including CZE but i am unable to free them. My friend said that the problem is the date of founding of Czechoslovakia. Is any mod witch change this? Or where can i change this date, thanks.

Achtung PanzerFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMajesty 2Semper Fi
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Paradox has been working on patch 1.2 since before release day. There's never a need to speculate as to exactly when a patch will be released.
    I know, when it's ready...

But would be nice with updates on this... And in a more official patches-thread (like the Developers comments thread), so us players dying for a patch don't go forum panic...
    Nach Osten...

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Paradox has been working on patch 1.2 since before release day. There's never a need to speculate as to exactly when a patch will be released.
    Oh for me who paid 40 € there is need to speculate when the patch comes out. Imo its unplayable in my opinion.

But sure.. better take some time on that so we get a good patch.. atm I take my e-guitar again and rock my neighboors until Patch 1.2 comes out.

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by blood_lazio View Post
    I know, when it's ready...

But would be nice with updates on this... And in a more official patches-thread (like the Developers comments thread), so us players dying for a patch don't go forum panic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtwesen View Post
    Oh for me who paid 40 € there is need to speculate when the patch comes out. Imo its unplayable in my opinion.

But sure.. better take some time on that so we get a good patch.. atm I take my e-guitar again and rock my neighboors until Patch 1.2 comes out.

Greetings
    There happens to be a lengthy thread with some comments from the developers about patch 1.2: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=493296

Ideological Thought, State & Government Tweaks mini-mod:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=494101

EDIT: And there is also now a download for the Rule the Waves naval (mini-)mod:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=493859

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

here it is my mod for the italian nationm could u add it too
    actually it is a mod wich includes Several decisions for the other italian states;
    Cavour's mod (with some balancing);
    Canal mod;
    A migration/assimilation fix from Sayagh one flavour event for all the italian nations (more to come)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...=493708&page=2

My Population growth mod should be playable (even if it is boring to use with no other mods).

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

TAG - Titles for Alternative Govenments
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=494219 heres a link

has had its first version released. not really a mod but still, having it easy to find will save someone else the trouble of doing it themselves. and probably over the next couple weeks it'd be worth worrying about but anyway the point is, its ready to be list added as theres now a wee download there
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Wheres the slower population assimilation mod ?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILegioEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The Minimalist Mod - Bugfixes the rebel bug and conservative voting, tweaks production for a slightly better marketplace.

Included on the front page are my copy of the corrected province histories with all of the 1/10 liferating bugs squished (at least the ones I could find).
    Hodor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast