• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
v215.png

Expanded my Texan empire a little bit.

Shameless plug for my AAR

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...R-A-Texas-Great-Power&p=12471198#post12471198

Well it is 1932 and the game crashes every 16 days, making it the end of the line for the Byzantine Empire. You'll notice that the very instant Austria was dismantled Prussia formed greater Germany. Poland is in my SOI, I liberated it from the Soviet Union to create a buffer zone since they love attacking me. This is my largest ever empire, and I had fun collecting all that bad-boy (1679.8!)

Not too shabby I'd say :O

Well it is 1932 and the game crashes every 16 days, making it the end of the line for the Byzantine Empire. You'll notice that the very instant Austria was dismantled Prussia formed greater Germany. Poland is in my SOI, I liberated it from the Soviet Union to create a buffer zone since they love attacking me. This is my largest ever empire, and I had fun collecting all that bad-boy (1679.8!)

Not too shabby I'd say :O

Amazing! :eek: Who's the 1st in industrial score, and what are the GPs remaining?

Amazing! :eek: Who's the 1st in industrial score, and what are the GPs remaining?

England is ahead of me in industrial score, but only by a margin of 600 or so. 1st Byzantine Empire:42925; 2nd United Kingdom: 36155; 3rd USA:27705; 4th China: 6258; 5th Soviet Union:2965; 6th German Empire:2181; 7th Netherlands: 1247; 8th Mexico:755.

dude, that's epic in every way, still a nice change of colour scheme wouldn't go amiss and maybe the Roman empire sprawled across it rather than SPQR

Thanks lol, I kind of like the purple though, I think that you should be able to form the Roman Empire if you play Italy and control France and Iberia.

why on earth would you need a buffer zone between you and russia right there? you already have the world's single longest border with any other nation in recorded history, and that 1 little spot wont make much difference

That map would be a lot better if Britain manned up and grabbed the South African states, and if Washington was colonized by the US.

Speaking of which, how did that happen? Shouldn't the US always have Washington as of 1.3?

That map would be a lot better if Britain manned up and grabbed the South African states, and if Washington was colonized by the US.

Speaking of which, how did that happen? Shouldn't the US always have Washington as of 1.3?

Yes, and Russia should always lose all of its NA colonies... all very strange indeed.

Last edited: