• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1.3. vanilla , I can also provide some save game if you want.

I broke truce sometimes to get some militancy in the 10's and 20's iirc. I was stucked with some reforms.
as mentioned earlier, yes diplomacy points . I also said , that if you go for the smaller countries, it should be possible the number of countries by the end to 4.

conquer time - wasn't a problem for me. The most wars may have took 1y. Later with the better forts it took up to 2 y. I generally looked for long fronts - especially for russia but also china and UK.

My first accomplished game
v2mapcsa193512292.jpg
v2game2011050422484227.png

im guessing freeing the manhattan commune and new england,then giving commune new york through war with U.S. before annialation
as well as netherland and sweden biting into russia

to netherland carving probably.. no to the swedes, the province they have of russia is uncolonized at game start

Thats a very cool CSA campaign, but how did France get Greenland and Iceland?

Thats a very cool CSA campaign, but how did France get Greenland and Iceland?
The French control AL, so I imagine Prussia took it from Denmark, became Germany, and then lost it to France.

What happened to the Dual Monarchy???

A series of wars with Italy, sometimes successful, sometimes not. The last one was a disaster and the NGF started hegemony war, grabbing some land in the process.
I don't know why they didn't unite germany, having all the minors in there sphere.

A series of wars with Italy, sometimes successful, sometimes not. The last one was a disaster and the NGF started hegemony war, grabbing some land in the process.
I don't know why they didn't unite germany, having all the minors in there sphere.

oops, sorry. i thought he ment the dual monarchy from divergence, not austro-hungarian empire

yeah, saw that when you first said where it went before
sorry for the mistake
Oh whoops. I didn't realize you posted right above me. My bad.

Is it okay to post modded games here? I sorta want to do an AOC game, but I dunno if this is strictly for vanilla or not.