• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's 1903 in my hedjaz game and Im done. The game's too slow to effectively fight wars anymore. I took Gibraltar from the UK which actually wasn't that hard to do. I've also got most of Spain. Was going to annex the rest of Spain and Persia but I decided to give up. I'm ranked 2nd behind the UK.

V2_MAP_HDJ_190339_1.jpg

V2_7.jpg

Yes. And there must be a "restoration" event, for a case Hungary declares independence AFTER Austria-Hungary forms (that happened to me in my current Italy game)

All of this is in PDM. Austria-Hungary pretty much automatically forms when the NGF does and if Austria-Hungary collapses and Hungary becomes independent, the state will revert to Austria. I've seen Austria be a top 4 GP and I've seen them collapse spectacularly(as in my recent German Empire game, where I fully ignored them for years and by the time I started paying attention to them again, Tirol was all they had left).

V2_26.jpg
(Above image is huge so....Open at your own risk.
(Smaller version if you want it)
V2_26.jpg

Anyways it's the war of the Ancient Empires.

Was trying to occupy The Ottoman's for at least 20 years so that their industry fails....A war with Spain distracted me.

And if your wondering what type of empire is that?

I have all Muslim countries (In Mainland Asia and Egypt) in my Sphere of Influence;
Size isn't everything people!
It's how you use it....your army that is.

How did the OE manage to lose the war in Tripoli?

Also lawl at the "HUGE" image :D

Yeah they did (and image was bigger when I posted it)

And it's obvious they never claimed the Egyptian cores, since I took them first then put them both in my sphere

How did the OE manage to lose the war in Tripoli?

Also lawl at the "HUGE" image :D

I have now twice seen the OE lose their war in Tripoli with zero outside interference. It makes me want to weep for the Sick Man.

They were hit with a huge amount of rebels right before I attacked them. That's one of the reasons I felt it was an opportune time to ruin them

(They're floating around 12th place now instead of 7)
(Worked our pretty well because I needed to invade Bulgaria a bit in order to form Yugoslavia)

Last edited:
They were hit with a huge amount of rebels right before I attacked them. That's one of the reasons I felt it was an opportune time to ruin them

(They're floating around 12th place now instead of 7)
(Worked our pretty well because I needed to invade Bulgaria a bit in order to form Yugoslavia)

very good opportunity, so that orange patch between austria and serbia is yugoslavia and not croatia?

Yeah I've only recently released most of the Areas close to me from Western SOI's....Now how do I get the Balfour Declaration to be enforced....?