• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A few recent campaigns, nothing really special but thought I'd show them.

V2_MAP_TUR_19021030_1.jpg

My campaign as the OE. First I had the goal of uniting the Muslim world. Then when I finished that I decided to rebuild the Mongol's empire. Once that was done, I decided to unite all Turkic peoples under one banner. The last twenty years or so I spent helping other nations in their wars. Funny part of this campaign was that Germany formed (thats the black in Europe) then ended up imploding due to nationalists. Ended up with Germany, Prussia, and 5 or 6 smaller German minors fighting one another. Forgot to add that my most profitable factory was a level 18 lumber mill in Tabriz Region. Its income was $4,374.09. Also, the top 10 nations are:

OE
USA
UK
CAN
FRA
GER
ITA
Bavaria

The bottom 10 are:
Lubeck
Flanders
Estonia
Norway
Denmark
Costa Rica
Iceland
Oranje
Finland
Zulu.

V2_MAP_ITA_1922615_1.jpg

My campaign as Sardinia -> Italy. Nothing special really, just merged the Roman Empire with Alexander's Empire. I took a few extra pieces of land in Arabia and Africa, but not much extra.

V2_12.jpg

I thought this was funny. "Ottoman Asia" anchored over the Sahara.

V2_9-1.jpg

My campaign as Germany that I extended to 1965. I controlled all of Africa and pretty much all of Europe. There were only about 35 countries left when I ended this one.

V2_MAP_USA_189299_2.jpg

My campaign as USA. Kicked the Russians out of Alaska since they refused to sell it to me. When I was doing really well in that campaign I ended up expanding the war and taking east Siberia. Also took China for the raw material and Japan just because I hate seeing the "American xxx" in the factory menu.

Last edited:
That looks ridiculous. Is the game really so easy and blob-friendly as vanilla EU3 that doing something is not about if you can do it but whether you feel like it? Sardinia doing that, wtf?

Like EU3, once you hit a certain power level, the infamy limit is pretty much toothless. Unlike HTTT's latest changes, going over the infamy limit doesn't hurt. Yet.

That looks ridiculous. Is the game really so easy and blob-friendly as vanilla EU3 that doing something is not about if you can do it but whether you feel like it? Sardinia doing that, wtf?

As he's said earlier in this thread, williamprowant has modded the game to make it more blob-friendly than vanilla. Doing all of the above would put you well over the infamy limit, although that's survivable if you've got a large enough military to deter aggression.

Hah, modded? How kid-like.

Honestly, I find the limiting factor when I end up breaching the infamy limit isn't the infamy, it's how much of a peace I can get them to accept. I either have to break truces (which with the Prestige hit, and Militancy is at that point pretty annoying) or onyl take a few provinces every year, and by that time it's usually too late to destroy a nation completely.

Yeah I have to agree with Naggy. I'm playing as Israel right now and my infamy is over 100 the Uk's is the same and no one really cares.

(hey safferli WHAT IS AIR!?)

As Sardinia-Piedmonte it was relatively easy. Within months of starting I attacked and annexed Tunisia. And then Tripoli. Then what was left of Algeria and Morocco. By that time I started to knock off the smaller Italian states and unified everything in Italy but Papal States and Two Sicilies. Then I went after Egypt and carved them up. Then called France into a war against Austria while Austria was fighting Prussia and all its SOI. Gained Lombardia and Venetia in the process. By this time I was able to reach GP and unify Italy. Once that was done, I gained the extra cores on Austria through the event. Took those with the help of France and Prussia. Then I annexed the OE and after that Persia. Took the other little central Asian nations before Russia could get to them as well as the Indian states that straddle the Indus. At this point I was in position to take on France and take their north African states, while calling in or GPs to take their overseas holdings. By this point I was untouchable.

Forgot to mention that I removed the section of the war goals that doesn't allow you to add capital regions. I did this simply for border purposes. I ended up having to fight something like 8 or 9 wars against France for their European lands, but it was worth it. And I think it was 4 wars to take southern England, pretty much one region at a time.

Just a quick question. . . What's the tech you research so you can annex uncivs in one wargoal? I heard somewhere there is one and I need it for my Alternative Spain AAR

Finally managed to form Poland as Krakow. Not sure if I'll continue the game past this, what might be a fun path to continue? I guess I might try to recreate the full extent of Poland-Lithuania at it's height.

poland1.jpg

You can annex any unciv with a maximum of 4 states from the beginning. The nationalism and imperialism tech makes this only cheaper in terms of badboy.

A civ can use Establish Protectorate at the beginning on a single-state unciv.
They can Conquest an unciv with 4 states at the beginning.
N&I lets you use Establish Protectorate on an unciv with 4 states.

Uncivs, however, never get Establish Protectorate.

A few recent campaigns, nothing really special but thought I'd show them.

V2_MAP_TUR_19021030_1.jpg

My campaign as the OE. First I had the goal of uniting the Muslim world. Then when I finished that I decided to rebuild the Mongol's empire. Once that was done, I decided to unite all Turkic peoples under one banner. The last twenty years or so I spent helping other nations in their wars. Funny part of this campaign was that Germany formed (thats the black in Europe) then ended up imploding due to nationalists. Ended up with Germany, Prussia, and 5 or 6 smaller German minors fighting one another. Forgot to add that my most profitable factory was a level 18 lumber mill in Tabriz Region. Its income was $4,374.09. Also, the top 10 nations are:

OE
USA
UK
CAN
FRA
GER
ITA
Bavaria

The bottom 10 are:
Lubeck
Flanders
Estonia
Norway
Denmark
Costa Rica
Iceland
Oranje
Finland
Zulu.

V2_MAP_ITA_1922615_1.jpg

My campaign as Sardinia -> Italy. Nothing special really, just merged the Roman Empire with Alexander's Empire. I took a few extra pieces of land in Arabia and Africa, but not much extra.

V2_12.jpg

I thought this was funny. "Ottoman Asia" anchored over the Sahara.

V2_9-1.jpg

My campaign as Germany that I extended to 1965. I controlled all of Africa and pretty much all of Europe. There were only about 35 countries left when I ended this one.

V2_MAP_USA_189299_2.jpg

My campaign as USA. Kicked the Russians out of Alaska since they refused to sell it to me. When I was doing really well in that campaign I ended up expanding the war and taking east Siberia. Also took China for the raw material and Japan just because I hate seeing the "American xxx" in the factory menu.
is this a modded game?
because how i've never seen the ai forming india

is this a modded game?
because how i've never seen the ai forming india

Look at his research points and numbers of national focus...