• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You have managed to keep everyone else from developing futher pretty well too...
By 1900 I seem to have 5 nations with over 4000 in score and smallest is with 581...
Or did you use some nice mod that cuts industrial score to something sensible?

I was playing an Ottoman Empire game (with some slight nerfing of GB [releasing Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ireland, and a small tiny Indian Minor]) until a mysterious crash occurred twice during the same year so I ended the game. I'm not in the mood to find the source of the crash as long as doesn't happen again in another game. It's a shame too, I was having a good start, although I had some bad infamy... Nothing a decade of doing nothing wouldn't fix, which was what I was planning on doing...

V2_MAP_TUR_187311_1.jpg

Some interesting stuff, nah I lied, nothing really interesting happened. Except... Punjab fought off GB forcing a white peace and France tried to take Tripoli from me but eventually got bored and left me alone.

V2_1-2.jpg

Yeah. Nothing interesting.

Russian Canada, Denmark completely absorbed into the NGF and Scandinavia forming are common occurences.

This Internet stuff is hard, are you being serious or are you being sarcastic?

It seems very common that Scandinvia ís forming in games..

I often saw it in V1.1, but haven't seen it at all in V1.2.

Even more crazy, Crete as a GP while Russia is barely a Secondary Power?

Yep, probably happened after the Commies took power and I released my strings on Crete, as for RUssia, probably happened after Poland beat them up.

You have managed to keep everyone else from developing futher pretty well too...
By 1900 I seem to have 5 nations with over 4000 in score and smallest is with 581...
Or did you use some nice mod that cuts industrial score to something sensible?

Nope no mods, all my games end up like this... And whenever I try to intervene in anyway with somebody, it always involves at least 30K men XD.

I <3 Lithuania

Yeah, now in my game, they are a GP

Democrats has finally screwed it. Pure American dream. The capital is Austin by the way. I started as Texas. That's why in the 1916 I've got only 2 national focuses.
V2_1.jpg

And this is the big map
V2_MAP_USA_191611_1.jpg

And anther one just for the fun of it)
V2_MAP_BUK_1878111_1.jpg

Also Japan.
V2_MAP_JAP_1912829_1.jpg

And Netherlands
V2_MAP_NET_19071021_1.jpg

Last edited:
I am pretty sure Lithuania was never large. What you're talking about is most likely Poland-Lithuania.

Come back when you've played some EU ;)

Austria -> Germany, on Very Hard. Forming Germany really is a lot easier when you're Prussia.

I tried to be a good guy, my only territory is greater Germany, and I ended the game with 0 infamy. And I've been running Laissez-Faire since the 1860's.

Of note are Brazil, which waged 8 wars to get Guaviare, and Ecuador, which somehow managed to become one of the world's leading industrial powers. Oh, and Russia gobbling up the Middle East.

China was mauled so badly that it was fourth in rank on the list of most highly populated countries.

v258.jpg

v2mapger19277131.jpg

I tried to be a good guy, my only territory is greater Germany, and I ended the game with 0 infamy.

Nice to see a game that isn't all about rampant conquest!