+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 156 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 62 87 112 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your vanilla Victoria II Empire

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The German Empire in 1899, and its posessions.

The Great War has alos just started with France invading Germany. This screenshot was taken before calling up my allies (though I have few).

Badboy is acceptable.

Behold.. THE TEXASIAN EMPIRE!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMagickaSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

who's the black splotch in the middle?

I was going to colonize that spot before taking the screenshot but then I CBA'd.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMagickaSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

So the USA/Mexico/United Kingdom didn't colonize it earlier on, that's strange.
    Divided to Unite: An Alternate Scenario Mod for Victoria 2

I know, I was waiting for them to colonize it but they refused!

Russia normally colonises Oregon and continues from there on.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Babylon 1889!

Civilizing as Iraq is a pain, since it doesn't have enough Mashriqui pops. Had to "cheat" and add Misri (Egyptian Arabic) as accepted culture.
    What if WWI had never happened?
    A Peace to end all Peaces New! Version 0.61 Download

The Burgundian Heritage - Burgundy in FtG
    - unfinished

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by TAoD View Post

HA! It's not Babylon if it doesn't have all of Mesopotamia!

Also, this reminds me to mod the name of the Israeli communist party to "The People's Front of Judaea."
    ... or is it "The Judean People's Front?"
    Check out my AAR: The Color Purple - Revenge of the Spanish Republic! - on indefinite hiatus

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Veovis View Post
    HA! It's not Babylon if it doesn't have all of Mesopotamia!

Also, this reminds me to mod the name of the Israeli communist party to "The People's Front of Judaea."
    ... or is it "The Judean People's Front?"
    The Popular Front of Judea.
    They've gotten more members lately
    "There are no limits to what science can explore."

-Ernest Solvay, Belgian Chemist

First game since the patch. Probably going to make some small mod tweaks and try a smaller South American country.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

My eyes!
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by BootOnFace View Post
    My eyes!
    I think i had an epileptic seizure

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by BootOnFace View Post
    My eyes!
    It's like the cartographer was from the 80s, at a retro disco party, on Opium (or other Luxury Good)
    1 Clerk
    Nationality: Australian
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Social Liberalism
    Issues: Interventionism/Secularism
    Current Work: Student
    Cash Reserves: Low
    Revolt Risk: .02%
    Militancy: 0.5 (+.005)
    Conciousness: 26

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Not the biggest empire many will have seen, but this was a fun game:

Had a brilliantly badly-executed war with the USCA (who I'd already taken two states from) that resulted in Mexico jumping in on their side and pushing me back to the Panama canal, eliminating virtually all my army in the process.

Fortunately, the once-annoying fact that Britain owned the canal zone saved my bacon, as although I didn't have access across it, neither did Mexico or the USCA. The small but modern navy I'd built up was more than enough to hold off the frigates they kept spamming until I could build up enough strength to retake what I'd lost, reduce the USCA to a single state and humiliate Mexico, catapulting me to Great Power status. That lasted about a year, until China westernised and I dropped out. Fortunately my industry score shot me back up to a 5th place finish in 1936.

The UK's score on the other hand was nothing short of preposterous. I finished the game with 9 cruisers and 8 dreadnoughts - having loaded up as the UK I found that they had over 100 dreadnoughts, but were paying interest on their loans at around £2000 a day!

Gran Colombia and the Americas

Europe, Africa and Asia
    AAR in progress
    Yet this will go onward the same: the Yamato Destiny - Continuation of the last AAR in Victoria 2. Last updated 17th October 2012

Completed AAR
    The Yamato Destiny: A Japan HTTT AAR

How come you took Pyongyang instead of the northern part? Where all the iron and coal is o.o

It's The Doctor!

Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Austria doesn't seem as weak as everybody claimed it to be...

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Zoviet View Post
    How come you took Pyongyang instead of the northern part? Where all the iron and coal is o.o
    I probably should have, but until you mentioned it I hadn't even noticed it.

I simply saw the two iron provinces that Pyongyang has and grabbed them. That said, I'm glad I didn't end up sharing a border with scary westernised China.

Still getting used to this whole international bully-boy thing that comes with making GP status.
    AAR in progress
    Yet this will go onward the same: the Yamato Destiny - Continuation of the last AAR in Victoria 2. Last updated 17th October 2012

Completed AAR
    The Yamato Destiny: A Japan HTTT AAR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 156 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 62 87 112 137 ... LastLast