• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice empires. Had a good Egyptian empire carved out from Ethiopia to India,the letters looked really nice and all that. Lost all my saves and screenies,unfortunately,and had to reinstall. Pity,but I'll do it again.

So, how is slavery going?:p I know I went way down in militancy as the US when I abolished it.:p

Still going strong, legal and everything. I've run into a strange bug, which basically makes rebel disappear after a certain amount of time, so I have no worries with huge uprisings because they just disappear themselves. It's also good for the rest of the world, since no empires suddenly collapse.

I reinstalled the game though, and it fixed the problem. So now the entire world suddenly exploded with rebels everywhere, and it's completely unmanagable. Gonna wait for the 1.2 patch before I start up the confederacy again.

Still going strong, legal and everything. I've run into a strange bug, which basically makes rebel disappear after a certain amount of time, so I have no worries with huge uprisings because they just disappear themselves. It's also good for the rest of the world, since no empires suddenly collapse.

That's not a bug,I think that's part of one of the rebel fix mods that's been posted on the forum.

[edit]
lol, sorry, wrong thread apparently :)
[edit]

quick fix for 'broken' factories window (restores bottom row, makes new filter nicer).
I will do more aesthetic fix later, but figured someone can use it now :)

Attachments

• production_interface.zip
    4,2 KB · Views: 59
finally i was able to printscreen! here is what i've done with austria, my first game. i think i've done well with the military, and in my next game i want to fucos more in the economic field.

47746_424298713234_586118234_4936959_4528218_n.jpg

47746_424298718234_586118234_4936960_4556559_n.jpg

I already did. National focus on clergy ALL the time, at about 1880 when going on conquest spree was about 42% (edu rate was about 0.09) (though i got terrible memory for numbers, so i cant vouch for exact numbers)
Obviously you dont know, that when you conquer 500mil of Chinese, your LIT stays the same...only your education rate plummets (from 0.09 to about 0.001 or so)
After i conquered more LIT nations in civilized STATES, my LIT jumped up by about 10% or, rest is natural growth...

There is no way in hell to get LIT to 60% in that time. Go tell this to the rotten bones of my grandfather.
I am playing as Ottomans, full clergy ALL THE TIME and with MAX national focuses and I NEVER get up to 60% by 1880!

You have just been caught cheating, now part please.

Or maybe you've just been caught being grumpy because someone is better than you? I can sorta understand it though, when i played EU3 for the first time I was like: "No way, WC is mipossible!!" And then later on after years of training, I started to realise that it probaly was, but I do not have the tenacity to do that.

And if he cheated, who cares, it's just a game, not the presidential election of the united states.

v2mapusa18691293.jpg

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

We'll use them for our invasion of Canada, coming up in 1882.

There is no way in hell to get LIT to 60% in that time. Go tell this to the rotten bones of my grandfather.
I am playing as Ottomans, full clergy ALL THE TIME and with MAX national focuses and I NEVER get up to 60% by 1880!

Only states count towards literacy, so if you don't turn your colonies and colonial conquests into states they won't kill your literacy average. 60% literacy for mostly European provinces and few African ones is very believable.

And if he cheated, who cares, it's just a game, not the presidential election of the united states.

And even if it was, people still wouldn't care. ;)

I found strange that so many people are accusing everyone doing something above average of cheating! Did the same thing go on after HoI 3 was released and people started showing the first empires?

And even if it was, people still wouldn't care. ;)

I found strange that so many people are accusing everyone doing something above average of cheating! Did the same thing go on after HoI 3 was released and people started showing the first empires?

Don't know, but the ignorace and malice shown in this thread are unbelievable.

Jeez.
I've just checked in to see some nice empires after few days of NOT playing Vicky2, and ... :eek:

Some people here... well, they must have a HELL in their life with attitude of thinking that THEIRS abilities are the official human limitation. Sad really.
Bit funny though, especially considering they OBVIOUSLY havent even read the damn GAME MANUAL or even really understand the game as i have already proven ;)

'nough said. My last public post to this topic.

I would also like to thank to all constructive posters in this topic for sharing some very interesting screens demonstrating some pretty cool possibilities :)
[like (by me) never before seen AI formed Italy or Slovakia for example and many others] :)

Last edited: