• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yep. Nice Malaysian empire.

Isn't there a decision for changing to Indonesia or something like that, btw?

----

And that Cuban empire is awesome. Too awesome. Because of that, you must have cheated. :p

That was a joke because of the discussion that took place.

Nope.I don't find the decision to change to Indonesia.May be if I played as Acheh and capture some of the Dutch Sumatra colony I could create an Indonesia nation

I will even load up Vanilla Vicky2 save from the point when it went totally boring and post the screen for you :)

..just gimme a minute..

Europe:
(Russia is overrun with rebels with not a single brigade since i totally ran them over)
krakow.jpg

Krakowian China:
(the China you see have broken off the Russia recently)
krakowchina.jpg

And world map higlighting all my lands (and showing clearly my progress out of mediterrian to asia and back to krakow through russia :) )
krakowmap.jpg

May I know how you capture that map?I mean if I hit F12 it capture the all the nations of the world

May I know how you capture that map?I mean if I hit F12 it capture the all the nations of the world

Shift+F12. F11 for screenshot.

Nope.I don't find the decision to change to Indonesia.May be if I played as Acheh and capture some of the Dutch Sumatra colony I could create an Indonesia nation

I have just taken a quick look into game files and have found no Indonesia Country Tag, therefore it seems you would need to mod in cores for indonesia and add a new tag+flags for it to appear in game... :(

But Java seems to be in in vanilla :)

I'd like to see more where the player did -not- take China for the manpower... it's rather unrealistic and kind of ruins the game (you become god thereafter).

I'm the only one not aiming for WC ? @_@
Usually i like to play small. Play the CSA, conquer the USA, then maybe a few colonies in Africa. Free Cuba and remove the Europeans from America. I kind of don't like grabbing the entire planet. Maybe playing Germany and conquering some parts of France and Russia to get a pretty border.

Great empires everyone.

I'm kinda surprised noone catched the typo in the russian version of the game though. Over Lithuania it says 'АИТВА' (aitva) which should be 'ЛИТВА' (litva).

I'm surprised there are so few posted empires. But I guess this is because the rebel problems and inability to conquer your own sphere make it hard/frustrating to finish a game.

I'd like to see someone, or maybe a group of three players, use all their resources to form the three Nineteen-Eighty-Four nations by the end of the game. Just to make Eurasia, Eastasia, and Oceania by 1936. And then to make sure that they're communist. And, if someone could, post this as a challenge in a topic (as I can't make topics here).

I'm surprised there are so few posted empires. But I guess this is because the rebel problems and inability to conquer your own sphere make it hard/frustrating to finish a game.

I'd like to see someone, or maybe a group of three players, use all their resources to form the three Nineteen-Eighty-Four nations by the end of the game. Just to make Eurasia, Eastasia, and Oceania by 1936. And then to make sure that they're communist. And, if someone could, post this as a challenge in a topic (as I can't make topics here).

That would be awesome. Could just as well be Fascist though.

Here's my new and improved Confederate states

csa.png

I was able to annex Mexico quite a few years earlier, since none of the other powers wanted to attack me no matter how much infamy I got, and I have yet to understand why. Not pictured on this image is Hawaii

If you want to know how I annexed the USA without getting a shitton of infamy, I modded the ACW file to make both sides have the civil war casus beli, meaning all I had to do was get 100 warscore and annex the USA without penalty. If you want to know how I got 100 warscore, I only recruited dixie troops, and by 1849 I had a dixie troop on almost every USA recruitment province and all of the other important ones. A bit gamey, yes, but it's literally the only way to win the civil war if you want to completely annex the USA.

Last edited:
I was able to annex Mexico quite a few years earlier, since none of the other powers wanted to attack me no matter how much infamy I got, and I have yet to understand why. Not pictured on this image is Hawaii

That's usually because of a high military score, but from that screenshot it doesn't seem that high? What's the score of the two powers ahead of you?

EDIT: Oh, and that's a nice Confederacy you've got yourself there!

That's usually because of a high military score, but from that screenshot it doesn't seem that high? What's the score of the two powers ahead of you?

EDIT: Oh, and that's a nice Confederacy you've got yourself there!

I annexed mexico at least 10 or 15 years before that shot, my military score was definitely higher back then. Most of the other empires had a warscore of about 150, from what I remember. There was a whole bunch of wars going on at the time, and as you can see in the screenshot, France is at war with Britain for containment, so maybe the higher ups were contained at the time of my wars with Mexico, since it wasn't in one big go. In that screenshot, Britain declared war for containment a couple of years back, but I won it and took several islands off the coast a few days before I took the screenshot

I've actually got the highest military score out of all the great powers, I'm number 4 due to the prestige hit I got from taking all that territory.

I've actually got the highest military score out of all the great powers, I'm number 4 due to the prestige hit I got from taking all that territory.

Ah, well then that's why. In your screenshot though you're only #3 in military score :)

So, how is slavery going?:p I know I went way down in militancy as the US when I abolished it.:p