• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My Friends were doing Multiplayer when Heart of Darkness came out and I decided to play as the Taiping in china. Give the Heavenly Kingdom the glory it deserved. When we all de-synced from the chat spam ( that you can see in the screenshot ) I brought it over to singleplayer. Sadly I lost most of my screenshots but I was able to salvage a few from steam.

P3QIct0.jpg

Mt6Dls8.jpg
[/IMG]

In my first (still ongoing) game as Switzerland I got pretty bored sitting there being neutral I tabbed over to the Ottomans to test out military things against an armyless Egypt.
I switched back and forth between Switzerland and the Ottomans during this time so at the end the Ottoman AI colonized a tiny piece of Africa, I personally have no clue how to
but eh.

wJWw13l.jpg

XZ5ychd

WARNING: the image may be huge, to see It If It doesn't work or is too big, view It at http://imgur.com/XZ5ychd

my Ottoman Empire, nothing amazing and I focused more on expansion and not colonising. Russia proved to be a big problem, about a decade before this I owned a fair bit more of Europe but Russia said no.

It's more or less accurate, I couldn't get a full world map screenshot as the save file was corrupted.

Last edited:
XZ5ychd

WARNING: the image may be huge, to see It If It doesn't work or is too big, view It at http://imgur.com/XZ5ychd

my Ottoman Empire, nothing amazing and I focused more on expansion and not colonising. Russia proved to be a big problem, about a decade before this I owned a fair bit more of Europe but Russia said no.

It's more or less accurate, I couldn't get a full world map screenshot as the save file was corrupted.

That's a very nice OE, although the borders would be perfect without Serbia and Wallachia alive.
I'm curious, how much % of the population is Turkish?

That's a very nice OE, although the borders would be perfect without Serbia and Wallachia alive.
I'm curious, how much % of the population is Turkish?

Thanks, this was my first game as well :)
Yeah, the Serbs were in my SOI and had a decent army (for Serbia at least) and the Wallachians had been allied with the Russians for the whole game, and I'd just never got round to declaring war on Russia for It, for some reason they were obsessed with the Kars region.

Also, as I cant open the game I don't know exactly, the Turkish population was a pretty low %

Looks like Junkers, Kebab and Conquistadors got hit really bad.

Although I've seen Bavaria be a superpower many times, Hanover is surprising.

Why are the Kurds in charge of the Ottoman Empire? Is that the party name for Communists there or something?
Indeed. Just a quirk of the party system

Wait, I have a question, how are you guys making those maps. And how do you make those images so large?
F11 = Screenshot. Will be stored in "Screenshots" directory.
F12 = Snapshot of the political world map. Will also be stored in "Screenshots."
SHIFT + F12 = Snapshot of the world map, showing only your country and your satellites.

They upload pictures to imgur or similar and then use img tags.

F11 = Screenshot. Will be stored in "Screenshots" directory.
F12 = Snapshot of the political world map. Will also be stored in "Screenshots."
SHIFT + F12 = Snapshot of the world map, showing only your country and your satellites.

They upload pictures to imgur or similar and then use img tags.
I used Tinypic, i guess the pictures were tiny ;)

Ah, Shift+F12, did not know that.

Thank you magitsu.

XZ5ychd

Very nice empire but I have a question? How did you make this really nice looking world map?

Reactions:
Not sure if this is necroposting but... oh well.

Made a pretty map for my Netherlands gameplay, used HPM mod

h7zsAnL.png

Awesome looking map, thanks for sharing!