• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is Cyprus part of your empire? It looks brown rather than purple.

Also, you should have taken the Kaf region (north) from Nejd, it would have been better for the continuity of your empire.

Edit: should also have taken the 2nd of 3 regions from Iraq.

Edit: you should have taken all of Iraq, Nejd, and Yemen. Containment wars shouldn't be a problem for you.

Usca

Voila_Capture52.png

Voila_Capture51.png

Voila_Capture50.png

Voila_Capture49.png

Annexation of Mexico and parts of the former Californian Republic (Sonora). Also I grabbed Belize and Cuba, as well as Florida. Interventionism FTW.

Finished my first game of Vic2, as Japan, version 1.3, no mods or cheats. I have to say: fantastic game! :)

Actually I started it a year ago but for some reason I paused somewhere in 1890. Now excuse me while I head off to Steam to buy AHD. :laugh:

jap01.png

jap02.png

jap03.png

jap04.png

jap05.png

jap06.png

jap07.png

jap08.png

jap09.png

Woah, what happened with Sweden?!?
At one time they were attacked by England, Prussia, Russia and one or two minor nations. I gave them war subsidies so that they might hold on a little longer (to keep England from constantly declaring containment wars on me) but needless to say that it went down hill for them after that. ;)

Nobody plays vanilla anymore? :(

Tripoli, 31.12.1935, 1.3, no mods (only a few minor graphical changes).

I have survived.

11b0x6p.jpg

And I have conquered.

rkq90k.jpg

France (I'm in their sphere) helped me get the Udon Thani region in 1920, in 1926 I declared war on Siam to take Siamese Cambodia and give Siamese Luang Prabang to Luang Prabang, and in 1932 (or 1931?) I conquered the Chiang Mai region.

That was a fun game. Haiti conquered Peru, there was a lot of revolutions (mainly communists), and one big war. The Brits colonized Bougouni Region, one of their provinces there cored, France took this region from them in a war and in 1909 UK declared war on France. That's how did it look in the beginning:

vn337l.jpg

29zcx13.jpg

Sadly, that's how the war ended:

2mnku43.jpg
:(

And a world map from 1935:
becylt.jpg

I've changed Tripoli's colour to 0 0 0, so my colour is the same as the colour of uncolonized areas.

Next stop: Holstein.

I have a pretty decent empire going on here.

Lets see...The CSA exists because during the american civil war I intervened with a wargoal to free some CSA cores from the yanks. Eventually it got to a point where the USA and it's SoI could not defeat the CSA, they tried twice to reclaim lost land, all met with crippling failure. NGF never formed thanks to Austria claiming that area in denmark I cannot pronouce or spell! Typically, The ottoman empire went into a swift decline but became a great power again during the 1890 I think, but after a war with me and communist revolutions it quickly fell down the ranks. Italy formed, not sure how exactly, probably through those Italian-pan nationalists.
F07BCF4014CB9C3D510BB9503408D4DFB86C399A

I fancied a Russian holiday, it went very well and I claimed land around the crimea. After the war Russia fell into anarchy with communist, jacobin and anarcho-liberals rising up and generally giving Russia a hard time. We can also see cyprus is under my control. good for me.
9FC5C1F30A696C5010CA60C3E57E5BEBB4527554

As you can see I 'expanded' into Europe, at first i didn't mean to but portugal called for my help because Spain was trying to take some of their colonies. However, Spain was allied with France making the war alot bigger than it should have been. So i decided to take alot of spainish land and colonies, eventually I claimed the west of France in a series of wars against both countries.
BF753DEDD9B774D2B9A6CED1B13B47EE172ACF42

Not alot to talk about here, what you see is what you get.
B12D664A8AED0D0749B219D6B1EFDAA70CB4F939

I'm very good at grabbing alot of Africa very quickly, usually I just get all the liferating techs as soon as possible, then "save up" for machine guns, giving me a head start on all the other great and secondary powers.
65584832AF286DDE3357911FF6EC6CA37E23B1C7

"look at those british, walking around with their flags sticking out and their stiff upper lip! Its like they own the place!"

"they do"

I don't think he means that in a "it shouldn't happen, it's a bug" sort of way, but more of a "if we lived in a perfect world, it wouldn't happen" sort of way. Because there's nothing in the file that regards whether or not the country that gets the Congo needs to have sea-access, at least AFAIK.