• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Speaking of AI created empires:
BBS8R.jpg

Now this I have never seen formed by AI, considering I didn't involve myself with Europe at all in the game. NGF dropped from Great Powers for some reason, Austria made Southern German Federation form, later on Austria became Austria-Hungary and it was like that for a while till..Austria-Hungary went to war with France for Alsace-Lorraine, with NGF and SGF as their SoI and allies and they won the war and formed that, really impressive for an AI. :D

Ah btw, that's not PDM, just using map/borders mod. Not using anything else, just latest 1.4 beta.
Can you post a world map? The German Africa looks awesome.

All right sorry for the delay !
This is the world map:
http://i.imgur.com/U8Qti.jpg
It was in fact Austria doing the colonization starting western sahara, they got necessary techs very early on, not later than 1872-3, so they ended up cutting off France at Sahara, as France wasn't in much of a hurry researching.

About Switzerland, they are being invaded by Italy at the moment, however 2 of their provinces were already occupied by Anarcho-liberals, hence the colour.

And yes that's Denmark in Northern Siberia, however they are in SoI of monster Germany and beforehand Austria since early game so Russians can't touch them. :<

Union betrayed me when Great Britain declared war on me, so when Civil War came around the corner I decided to screw them up a bit. ;)

And well, desert it might be, but in Victoria 2 desert is not that bad for industrial power, it only decreases farm/mine size, doesn't stop you from having 500k Craftsmen in every province. :D

I'm curious and this seems to be the place to ask it. Has anyone ever EVER seen, A- the CAUS break apart by any means other then forcing it yourself, B- Poland form by any means other then forcing it yourself, or C-Canada or Australia gaining freedom other then by forcing it yourself?

Finally my Brunswick game: I could've taken a lot (Really a lot, I could've conquered all of France, Russia and Austria), but for the sake of good looking borders and having at least 75% North Germans within my empire I didn't. The game stayed interesting till the end, Italy has just formed for example. Really awkward is the amount of fascist governments, there are at least 30 of them.

ol2ozxdqukm.jpg

2b78rlprwnst.jpg

ytoc6xkxom.jpg

1pzziejzj7a.jpg

And last but not least something I found beyond weird:
http://www9.pic-upload.de/15.01.12/wfjptw8ey9u.jpg

I stopped playing at this point, the only thing left to do is beating the US down to 2nd ranking. If anyones interested in doing so, heres a safegame from 1920:

http://www.speedyshare.com/file/r2tcQ/Brunswick1921-11-19.v2

Last edited:
How did you even manage that with Braunschweig? :wacko:
Also, how high is your infamy?

Are you using the full africa add on?

I wish PDM would give Siam/Thailand a colour.
He is using an older version of PDM; Siam currently has a close-to-white color that DOES appear on the map.

I think. Siam is usually conquered in my games, so idk 100%.