• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My first game in V2 when it came out:

Not much, but I didn't expect to become a GP while being a vassal of OE!
I modded the files so that Albania starts as a vassal of Ottoman Empire. The only thing I did until 1885 when I became a GP was industrializing the country. After that I started to encourage soldiers in Albania. 3 years later, when I had 15 brigades, I DoWed the Ottoman Empire and won the war. I also won another war against them 5 years later. I have plans to take the entire Balkans, but can't play this game anymore until Christmas because I'm focusing on my studies.

Other things worth mentioning about this campaign. GB and Sweden are communist nations and the Soviet Union declared independence from Russia, but was later annexed by Latvia.

Oh wow... *my* Latvia!?

ottoman.png

Very nice map. I like the style, though the Ottoman India looks kind of weird...

i've windows 7 and i dont find any AppData file anywhere..

You won't see it in explorer because it's hidden, but if you copy/paste the path into explorer (replacing <username> with your user name of course), you should see it.

What do you get if you search for a file called "V2_1.bmp" ?