• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thats... thats... a monster... How in gods name is it only rated 5th? It should be first by a mile.

I see the AI is doing its usual "everyone takes a piece" routine in Morocco. That is an interesting looking north Africa there too, all German, be curious to see a world shot.

I still think my AI Germany is more interesting...

5B1ECC02BED3000F18EE9E4F1C24EB582E7B9B12

3B093BFE76A3244B3FF827021E2BAAF4FB96E22E

Sadly, I don't remember how did it manage to form it. Surely it must be also because I deeply f****d Prussia as Austria.

Pretty sure that's an Austrian Germany, so no, I don't think he we would be. But it's the feeling that counts, right? :p

Yep! :p

Last edited:
Bismarck would be proud :p
Actually, he wouldn't. He did very much his best to keep the Austrians (and especially the Magyars and Slavic peoples) outside his Empire. His loyalty lied with the King of Prussia, not with German Nationalism (which he actually pretty much despised).

My humble Mexican Democracy. I can't get rid of the conservatives, but I really can't blame my people for voting them. After all, we and our buddies the USA did slap the Brits in the face a couple of times.
First game without any kind of cheats, so it's nice.
P.S. I have no colonies, those are for imperialist pig dogs.
V2_21.jpg

Germany probably formed through the crown in the gutter event, seeing as how Prussia, Lubeck, and Holstein are all not in it. If one of the German states excepts it, they join Germany, if not then they stay independent, which would explain Holstein, Lubeck, and Prussia.

file.php

I will admit, I am a bit new to this game, so here it is. Germany, 1873, formed in 1871. I used the Pop Demand Mod (Really nice and fun!) I'm currently 2nd behind Britain, and I just got out of a bad war with China, but I have Shanghai! This is my 2nd game as Prussia-NGF-Germany, and it seems to be hard and fun.

World view Below.
file.php

I welcome any Critique on my game.

You could attack the Somali/Ethiopian countries, or Portugal for African colonies. Then you will be able to colonize easier.

Yes, except that Momma Great Britan is Watching Portugal, and it would take me 15 infamy to annex one of the Somali Countries. Two, Shewa, the Ethiopian country is in my Sphere. Three, I don't have Machine Guns Researched yet, so I can't Colonize. But I will start annexing Africa once the Berlin congress event comes around (Give a Zero Infamy CB to Annex any Neighboring African Nation)