• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Last edited:

The low army count is due to the fact that my units kept rebelling so i had to purge my military of troublemakers. 1899, going for all of India before 1910. After that I plan on going for Russia around the Black and Caspian Seas. Also, China is in my sphere and they have no problem anihilating the British whenever I feel like grabbing more land from them. lol.

awesome byzantine empire, though id recomend taking out france. its not a real empire unless france is knocked off the map

Thanks, I was initially going to just get to Justinian's borders, but a romp around Asia looked like fun to me. I guess I could take out France next time they DOW me for Provence (They do this every 5 years).

P.S. Why do you hate the French? lol

Thanks, I was initially going to just get to Justinian's borders, but a romp around Asia looked like fun to me. I guess I could take out France next time they DOW me for Provence (They do this every 5 years).

P.S. Why do you hate the French? lol

yeah, that sounds about right, same thing happens to me with Kentucky as the CSA against the US
who doesnt hate the french? just ask around the forum and you will see how hated they are :D

French? I don't understand that term, unless you meant dirty hairy scum or ants that should be wiped off the face of the planet, THEN I know what you're talking about. :p