+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 156 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your vanilla Victoria II Empire

200k clubEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Post Your vanilla Victoria II Empire

F12 for full map. As the Demo is the only thing released... will be impressive to see what you did.
    Last edited by RedRalphWiggum; 19-02-2012 at 14:48.

Aargh, give us some time, man!

I just started mine up exactly 20 minutes ago, but it will be interesting to see some.

EDIT: Are you starting threads that are previously popular and feeling good about yourself being the first to do this thing? You started a "Strange Screenshots" thread too, probably without looking at the page for 5 seconds. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Europa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by WittyName View Post

I just started mine up exactly 20 minutes ago, but it will be interesting to see some.

EDIT: Are you starting threads that are previously popular and feeling good about yourself being the first to do this thing? You started a "Strange Screenshots" thread too, probably without looking at the page for 5 seconds. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Then don't post in his thread. Common sense, man.

Er... no. I'm starting the threads because every paradox game has them and I thought I'd make them. Do you really take pride in making threads Last time I be helpful, there is a lot of new players here and these threads cut down on thousands of "look at my nation" threads.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k club

Are you starting threads that are previously popular and feeling good about yourself being the first to do this thing? You started a "Strange Screenshots" thread too, probably without looking at the page for 5 seconds. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Those threads were going to be made anyway. How does it matter in the slightest who makes them?

Some of us are actually interested in this, feel free to go your own merry way.

Come on, post people, I wanna see.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia
    EU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Let's all just calm down a bit and wait for the screenies
    Faith in Humanity Meter - ||||||||||
    The Ink Well

Let's Play M&B Warband 1257AD!

Doh, I forgot to make a screenie x.x

I decided to skip the tutorial and jump right in and learn as I played. I had never touched Vic1, but I found the basics fairly simple to pick up.

Nothing special here: I took the obvious route, fighting Mexico and the CSA. I discovered Manifest Destiny and used it to dow mexico to take all of my cores from them, and while I was knee deep in that bloody war the civil war started. I managed to defeat both opponents and almost fulfill my manifest destiny- no time to kick the brits out of Washington.

Im sure someone will be able to pull off some cray stuff with 15 years as the US- no invasion of China here, but I was happy to not completely implode in my first game of Victoria

Mecklenburg stole Prussia's Great Power spot and held on to it for the last 7 or so years of the demo thanks to their high prestige score. A Great Power with one regiment
    Last edited by Salt; 11-08-2010 at 18:22.

British always grab damn washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Gongji View Post
    I never seem to have a problem with it . I put nf's on oregon and washington from the start, and put a dragoon regiment in each, too easy.

Lies! - send your army (brigade) into claimed area and leave it out there to increase your odds +0.2% - but I am not absolutely certain were there other variables that increased that rate even more like... my personal charisma impacting national focus :-)

In my game UK and Mexico were claiming west coast with at least 50% completion bar when I joined the race ...in both cases I was way ahead of 'em within short time so I gained historical outcome.
    Zombie Zombie Zombie! 1st!

HoI AnthologyFor the Motherland500k club

Thats kind of historical isn't it? Didn't the US aquire the area by purchasing it from Britain in the 1840/50s?

Everyone relax, I didn't say it was a problem, I just used a angry face because I'm always too slow to get it.

Did I do it right?
    "Why will you take by force what you may have quietly by love? Why will you destroy us who supply you with food? What can you get by war? We can hide our provisions and run into the woods; then you will starve for wronging your friends. Why are you jealous of us? We are unarmed, and willing to give you what you ask, if you come in a friendly manner." - Powhatan to John Smith, 1607

ZinnMod v0.12 for Vicky 2

Scotland, I am with you Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2ltben View Post

Did I do it right?
    How did you do that?

Star Swirl the Bearded Baneslave's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    How did you do that?
    Changed all USCA tags to USA tags and vice-versa?

I just changed what was associated with the tag USA. The flag won't change, for whatever reason. Swapping the five TGA files in gfx/flags/ for the USA and UCA did nothing. The USCA game is much more fun economically. You pretty much start with nothing and have enough time to build a solid industrial base. There's really no way it can collapse, though, the nationalist revolters never mobilize into anything.
    "Why will you take by force what you may have quietly by love? Why will you destroy us who supply you with food? What can you get by war? We can hide our provisions and run into the woods; then you will starve for wronging your friends. Why are you jealous of us? We are unarmed, and willing to give you what you ask, if you come in a friendly manner." - Powhatan to John Smith, 1607

ZinnMod v0.12 for Vicky 2

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron Cross
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaV2 AHD Beta
    Pride of Nations500k club

posting my empire here would not be fair, my game is a bit out of the demo scope :P

Valladolid - Condado de Valladolid - Reino de Castilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Silber View Post
    Lies! - send your army (brigade) into claimed area and leave it out there to increase your odds +0.2% - but I am not absolutely certain were there other variables that increased that rate even more like... my personal charisma impacting national focus :-)

In my game UK and Mexico were claiming west coast with at least 50% completion bar when I joined the race ...in both cases I was way ahead of 'em within short time so I gained historical outcome.
    Thanks for the tip!
    With one unit is enough? If I join more units to the army in the claimed territory?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 156 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 101 ... LastLast