• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like long, accurate titles; makes me feel confident in the scenario instead of saying 'DURRR, GERMANY DID DIS, AND TUUUURKEY DID DAT'. I like being historically accurate instead of throwing childish monikers around.

IMO, the map should use short titles. Long title are nice for decisions, events, and flavor, and it would be nice for Paradox to have ENG_short_title_democracy or something and ENG_long_title_democracy to make things more interesting.

The mod needs a limit to when it can happen, preferably after 1900.

2011071100011.jpg

what is that *ES OF MEXICO? what is the whole name (i thought it would be empire of mexico)

what is that *ES OF MEXICO? what is the whole name (i thought it would be empire of mexico)

Few people know this, but the real term for Mexico is the 'United States of Mexico'. I added the full technical names of countries, such as when 'Germany' is formed [ugh], it's called 'German Empire'. I change the names of all of the countries in the world, including the Princely States in the British Raj.

Few people know this, but the real term for Mexico is the 'United States of Mexico'. I added the full technical names of countries, such as when 'Germany' is formed [ugh], it's called 'German Empire'. I change the names of all of the countries in the world, including the Princely States in the British Raj.

Hmm, but the 'Spanish Republic of Cuba' is stupid :D. And let me guess, you have 'British Republic of India' as well, don't you?

Hmm, but the 'Spanish Republic of Cuba' is stupid :D. And let me guess, you have 'British Republic of India' as well, don't you?

... Yeah :'( If only Paradox allowed us to change clustered names. But I get used to it.

I done found a dead body down at the bayou!

Well, con-sarnet! We gon' find Billy Bob and get you some of dat dere dark boys to dig them out for you! C'mon, we gotta dig this up so we can beat them Yankees!

Some other weird borders in this shot as well. Britain grabbing the Yucatan from Mexico, USCA split up, Mexico big with a lot of Texas territory. Pretty cool actually. :)

I haven't experienced myself, but I do know someone who play Vic2 with some sort of trade game tactics: Watch the prices carefully, horde luxury goods, wait for the price to go up, sell them all, wait for the price to recover, repeat. He said that at later stage he can make millions of dollars in one day until his treasury went from 1.99G to -2.00G and get -4K daily income, don't know what patch he has though