• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmm, CSA turned into America...?

americao.jpg

Never seen this happen before but I was using a mod so that was probably what caused it, still looks a little strange though.

Were you using my mod by any chance?

The USA falls back on "America" if its current government does not have a custom name in the localization files. Since your government is "State of Emergency" (the custom government created for Apocalypse 1836), I am going to assume the CSA's default name is America, and it also has State of Emergency as its government type. I noticed this and fixed it with the USA and not the CSA because I never played until the 1860s to see if this was the case here.

If/when I ever figure out why the mod isn't working, I'll be sure to fix this.

IA IA! Dread Cthulhu lies sleeping in his house at R'yleh!

Is their not a 'cheat' that allows for this (Miskatonic) - enter Cthulhu into the commands box.

What, France as top Nation?

It often happens that the CSA enter GP status at some point. I think the UK is more interesting.

siliy CSA.

No, the UK is fourth and the CSA is a great power. Unless, that happens all the time which I wouldn't know.

In a world with a GP China, it's not TOO far fetched. Though it's surprising to see USA less CSA still head of the UK (obviously the player has been beating the UK down). CSA does become a GP fairly often, IF it survives. It can make life miserable for whoever is competing for that contentious 8th spot

In a world with a GP China, it's not TOO far fetched. Though it's surprising to see USA less CSA still head of the UK (obviously the player has been beating the UK down). CSA does become a GP fairly often, IF it survives. It can make life miserable for whoever is competing for that contentious 8th spot

But I havent been beating the UK down, they still have a beast of an army in India and I have to cross British Tibet to invade them.

Whats also strange is I think your population is slightly smaller than it is at the 1836 start.