• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
fvb9na.jpg

Nothing odd about this? Well, about 2 days ago, I defeated Austria as Prussia and made them admit hegemony, I also humiliated them and took a bunch of land. I was so harsh on poor Austria that it dropped from rank 5 to rank 11. Now, naturally, it takes a few months for them to lose their status as a great power, but for some reason, they were in my sphere, despite the fact they were a Great power. I wondered what would happen if I hit the "form germany" button and this is what happened.

fvb9na.jpg

Nothing odd about this? Well, about 2 days ago, I defeated Austria as Prussia and made them admit hegemony, I also humiliated them and took a bunch of land. I was so harsh on poor Austria that it dropped from rank 5 to rank 11 (they were beat out by Belgium and the Netherlands of all things. Now, naturally, it takes a few months for them to lose their status as a great power, but for some reason, they were in my sphere, despite the fact they were a Great power. I wondered what would happen if I hit the "form germany" button and this is what happened.

It's actually a little bug, after a hegemony war, the loser will be in the winner's sphere for one(?) day, GP or not.

And what are you doing in Normandy?

It's actually a little bug, after a hegemony war, the loser will be in the winner's sphere for one(?) day, GP or not.

And what are you doing in Normandy?

Hehe, glad I made the most of that historic day.

I'm in Normandy because as Prussia, I went to war with France over the disputed territory, then one of the minors (I think Hamburg) decided it wanted a cut of Normandy and I was more than pleased to give it to them.

Nobody like Flanders (PDM mod):

fvb9na.jpg

Nothing odd about this? Well, about 2 days ago, I defeated Austria as Prussia and made them admit hegemony, I also humiliated them and took a bunch of land. I was so harsh on poor Austria that it dropped from rank 5 to rank 11. Now, naturally, it takes a few months for them to lose their status as a great power, but for some reason, they were in my sphere, despite the fact they were a Great power. I wondered what would happen if I hit the "form germany" button and this is what happened.

I think this might be WAD? It's Grosse Deutschland and it's beautiful. Please take those provinces Russia has sticking into ur right side they make my eyes bleed :p

What's not WAD is that he shouldn't have Austria in his sphere after an "admit hegemony" war. When I formed Grossdeutschland I used "add to sphere" on Austria. It's much less gamey.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

here's mine :)

OBJECTION! That's not Großdeutschland, that's Großösterreich. Großdeutschland would exclude everything east of Czechia :p

But yeah, even if that's not WAD, there's a strange historic sense to it.

Yeah, not from rebels, as another poster said... They get - prestige and + WE but it has absolutely no meaning.

I love the negative survivors, how did you manage that?

It happens when you battle rebels and another stack of theirs joins the party.

After the smoke monster appeared in western Nebraska, the Americans and Texans put aside their differences to fight this evil creature and his 3 brigades.
This made me lol. Lost was a great show.