• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was playing a game as Italy. Years ago, I was fighting Austria with several wars to push her out of great power status.

I Liberated Croatia and Slovenia but only small parts of them. Slovenia was lacking their rightful territories of Postojna, Gorizia and Trieste), But was still strong (13-16th world ranking mainly due to prestige).

So Half of their territories was in Italy and I ofcourse Inherited Slovene patriots.

Slovenia was in my SOI and my ally and when Slovene and Croat rebels started to appear, I was busy finnishing off a total of 500 brigades from communists and jacobins. So Slovenia decided what the heck, we will help you and started to annihilate slovene patriots on my territories.

I thought that was ironic wasn't it :D :)

svs.jpg

Just like Spain always goes for Arabia, this region in northern Russia is strangely attractive to many countries. I have seen it controlled by Belgium, France, GB, China, OE and AH in my games.

I will be impressed when you post Russian Russian Empire.
E: I think that for the sake of simplicity the access to the state should be prohibited by giving the coast to Russia. You know, the British control over Australia was not really such big, they just claimed it.

This happened in my games too. If Germany gets the tech to colonize, it often will colonize that province, which is about the only one they can reach with their default range. Too bad it's a Russian core and causes constant wars though.

It's even better when Sweden takes it, as they are usually sphered by Russia and thus cannot be attacked over the region.

This will never get old

I'm pretty sure Belgium likes getting vengeance in my games.

Needless to say, Belgian must be taken down by the American Soviet.

Torn apart Belgium. I'm not sure what it is, but Belgium is always a bizarre country in my games.

And some very confused Spaniards around when I bought Alaska

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jacobian rebel: Ohh crap, Confederates on my left and Texans on my right. Maybe if I just stand here in the middle of the battlefield they won't see me and just kill each other off.

v212.png

>at war with the USA and the CSA

And I take it the CSA and USA are at war with each other?

The Great IntraAmerican war, in which all American cultured states fought to see whose tea was sweetest, whose hats were best and whether the country would become wealthy through cash cropping, manufacturing or drilling for oil.

>at war with the USA and the CSA

And I take it the CSA and USA are at war with each other?

The Great IntraAmerican war, in which all American cultured states fought to see whose tea was sweetest, whose hats were best and whether the country would become wealthy through cash cropping, manufacturing or drilling for oil.

Acctually the CSA and USA are best of friends in my game thanks to the U.S. being able to sphere them so early on. Mexico was also a good ally of the U.S. but I managed to snag them away and have them join my side. It's so stupid how being in someones sphere makes them your ally. The U.S. shouldn't be able to fight a war with a country, get a white peace, and then have an alliance with them. Anyways not to get off topic but there more info about the whole situation in my AAR, I haven't finished the chapter on this war though.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?539662-The-Lone-StARR-A-Texas-Great-Power

Acctually the CSA and USA are best of friends in my game thanks to the U.S. being able to sphere them so early on. Mexico was also a good ally of the U.S. but I managed to snag them away and have them join my side. It's so stupid how being in someones sphere makes them your ally. The U.S. shouldn't be able to fight a war with a country, get a white peace, and then have an alliance with them. Anyways not to get off topic but there more info about the whole situation in my AAR, I haven't finished the chapter on this war though.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?539662-The-Lone-StARR-A-Texas-Great-Power

Really, nations should be able to go to war with their spherelings. It's kind of asinine that the US gives up all of its manifest destiny ambitions because Mexico fell in their sphere of influence.

On the upside, it means I can take California without fighting a war with the US, which is nice. Finally give my POPs a place to go in North America. Ahh, so many wars to fight, so little time.