• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, I saw the shape of the phone in the reflection on the TV. Any recommendations for a keyboard that's better than the one it comes with?

"Swiftkey" is awesome, it makes typing a lot faster. If you want something fancy, try SlideIt, it's kinda like Swype, if you know about it.

2zs4hft.jpg

On 1.3 patch, what the hell Hannover?

And what the hell is the South German Federation?

You can form the South German Federation by being either Württemberg, Baden or Bavaria becoming a Great Power then putting the other two in your SOI. You also have to take all the relevant cores which I believe are Sigmaringen from Prussia/North German Federation and Elsass-Lotheringen from France (not sure if Elsass is needed actually, good to do it though). Then activate the event and form the SGF.
There is another way to form it as Austria and it becomes a satellite state of yours but I don't know how to do this, I've only ever seen the AI do it.

Hannover, how?

In one of my games for a long time Wurttemburg was #6, but wouldn't become a GP

-Elsass isn't needed to form the NGF or SGF - there's a workaround in the event code

for all you mac uses to type in a # it's alt-3 :)

Rebels broke Austria-Hungary.

screwyah.jpg

From what I gathered there was a mix of Austrian Nationalists and Anarcho-Liberals. When the government fell, Austria broke away, but promptly triggers the decision making KUK. So then Austria-Hungary is formed there, and the former Austria-Hungary becomes Austria. Back and forth, every day.

Has this been encountered in the past and/or fixed in the new patch? I still have the saves. If nobody has been aware of this, I will post a bug report. The main reason I have not done so yet is because this is a 1.2 game that I am finishing before adding the latest patch.

They should be wearing a shako. The tunic is pretty good, though.