• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gods my Gods, give me poison... It just keeps growing.
V2_3-1.jpg

Ho, you haven't seen yet the communist hordes of New-York...

I am operating under the assumption that it's all due to the insane immigration. But as they've reached the limit and (i hope) won't build more due to the attrition i'll built a holy pile of airplanes and barrels and try to shut it all to hell. For it's bizarre indeed. If USA gets them into their SOI then i am boned.

And if there is going to be a rebellion they still have 2 mln people to go.

I loaded up my Italy save and noticed something weird. It seems that the Dictator of Argentina has officially lost his marbles.

a2zyfa.jpg

He's decided to try and wrestle the Falklands off of Britain.

2sb733m.jpg

Note that there's only 1 person in the Falklands.

I suspect simple luck. 1891 is plenty of time to get massive amounts of immigrants and become a military powerhouse. If GP politics manage to prevent any of the victims from joining a Sphere, it's very possible. Unlikely, but then that's what's great about the game - the singular events like Argentina conquering almost all of South America.

Something's not right there... how did Argentina manage to annex Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay and Chile?

Modding must surely be at work here.

Wait why is everything Grey?

because he is conquering the world:)? Remember: Deutschland ist der Welt!:D

Yeah, I had a war with Russia for Conquest, it's a pity I can't do this with China (I don't know why I could do it with Russia but not China) because I wasn't able to keep it in my SoI (Netherlands kicked of my Sphere, Japan banned me and the UK dropped to cordial, all in just one month)

Targor[/B], be careful the three of them don't DoW you for... um, not invading Poland? :wacko:

Oh damned, I have to prepare ... puh, there's no poland to not invade, lucky me ;)

Gods my Gods, give me poison... It just keeps growing.
V2_3-1.jpg

Why is the Commune so small? In my game, when it was formed by a wargoal of mine, it was much bigger.

If it forms by rebels, it's only the NY province, but they have cores on all of the state of NY, so they get them if they are released in a War of Manhattan Commune Freedom (IIRC).

If it forms by rebels, it's only the NY province, but they have cores on all of the state of NY, so they get them if they are released in a War of Manhattan Commune Freedom (IIRC).

They don't have cores on the whole state, it's just that wars can only ever transfer whole states at a time, so you either give them all of new york state or nothing.

It seems that the Dictator of Argentina has officially lost his marbles.

He's decided to try and wrestle the Falklands off of Britain.

At 53 against 2931 I'd say he has a 50-50 chance of thrashing Britain. Most insightful dictator since Hitler.

At 53 against 2931 I'd say he has a 50-50 chance of thrashing Britain. Most insightful dictator since Hitler.
I officially lol'd

That Manhattan Commune picture isn't that misleading. I freed Columbia from British Oppression (buggers declared war on me when I was beating the crap out of Mexico), and within twenty years, they had a huge army, well over 150 thousand standing soldiers + 60 possible mobilized. They were a power house, having an industrial complex that went into space, with an industrial score of 1893, and factories within the state that were on their 25th level of expansion (there were over 11,000 unemployed Clerks and 12,000 unemployed Craftsmen), a literary rate of 91.3%, every tech finished by 1924. For a OSM secondary power, they could have easily taken the standing British by themselves.