• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
British Asia

britishasia.jpg

Hey, I understand you find two 'British Asia's funny but....it is not even done by AI...

Sorry to sadden you, but that small piece of land in Prussia that's owned by the Ottomans isn't part of the Baltic (if you mean it, even if you don't mean it, Baltic states still don't have a region named "Pommern"). It's central europe.

That's the Baltic sea up there, wise guy.

This is the 1st time I've noticed this; I just finished colonizing this island that had only around 1,000 people and now has some 40k people! After this the immigration kept going and I now have 100k people there!
V2_2-1.jpg

once as Germany i colonised New Zealand, 500k people moved to it in the first month, going from 100% Maori to 96% North German and 4% Maori.

Hmm, that's strange. Austria did fight a war against Prussia, but with France simultaneously attacking Prussia from the west, I thought Austria won that war. Why can't the game display the terms of peace treaties in the event log like it did in V1? :mad:

In 1866 Austria was trounced by Prussia, and that defeat was partially responsible for the creation of Austria-Hungary as it gave the Hungarians an opportunity to make demands. ;)

That doesn't make the territory Baltic, even more wise guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_states

The Baltic Sea is the Baltic Sea. The Balitc States are the Baltic States. Pommerania is a coastal area along the Baltic Sea. The poster didn't say Baltic States. What I really don't understand is what you get out of trying to correct people left and right? Especially when you're actually wrong...

Zarine said:
This one is easy... Portugal and Piedmont are easy taker for Tunis... But WOOT, Yougoslavian one ?!?

My guess;
- Alt-2-1
- tag TUR
- Alt-2-1
- Release all the Balkan puppets
-Alt-2-1
- tag SER
- event 11100

It's actually quite funny, specially with Italy floating around (and my guess is he did the same but with SAR instead of SER).